Part O3 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "

You : we did.. we did it together !

Chrestano : i know right . it feels great !

You : * smiles *

Chrestano : * smiles *

So after he put you down y'all went to go talk to some of your friends then left . Now, you guys are in the car .

You : Wasn't this a great day ?

Chrestano : yes ! graduating with boo-boo .

You : * laughs * omg , you & that boo - boo mess ..

Chrestano : i love calling you that & you know !

You : yeaaaah , i know .

Chrestano : so where you wanna go ?

You : let's just go walk on the beach . i wanna feel the ocean breeze touch my skin .

Chrestano : k . to the beach we go .

Chrestano drove all the way to the beach . There wasn't no one out there but , the ocean & sand . You ran out the car to the beach & stood at the tip of the ocean & let the breeze hit your skin , you took off your high heels & let the ocean water touch your toes . Chrestano look at you & smiled .

Chrestano : * comes stand next to you * isn't it beautiful ?

You : yeaaah , it's amazing . the view takes my breath away .

It just goes dead silence for awhile . You & Chrestano glared at the sight of the ocean .

Chrestano : Um , Y/N . i been meaning to tell you something . but , idk it's just been not easy trying to tell you this .

You : what is it ? * looks at him in his eyes *

Chrestano : * leans in & kisses you *

He kisses you maybe like about 4 or 5 seconds then he lets go of the kiss .

Chrestano : i love you ...

TBC ......