"the love of my bestfriend" part 20

- 3 years later -

you & Chrestano are engaged now. you guys had finally moved out of the haunted apartment into a new apartment. now, you guys live in an 2 bedroom house. since, the death of your grandma you decided to put the house up for sale & someone bought it. a single man, he was maybe in his 3o's. but, you & chrestano have been arguing lately & it's not how it used to be lately. you are accusing him of cheating & chrestano is getting tired of it.

-that night..

you were in the room on your phone texting your friend, tasha. chrestano wasn't home yet from work & you thought it was weird because, he was late & he didn't call your phone to say he was gonna be late. you got up & went to go take a shower. 30 minutes later you were out the shower & chrestano finally made it home. chrestano came to you guys room & kissed you on the cheek.

chrestano: hey baby :)

you sat there, pissed off at him then finally you said...

you: why you home so late?

chrestano: i was working late.. *taking off his jacket*

you: you know you could of called chrestano.

chrestano: *sits on the bed & takes off his shoes* look i'm sorry baby. i didn't mean it. it won't happen again. *says it in his baby voice then, kisses you on your lips* love you! i got to take a shower real quick. i'll talk to you after i get out of the shower.

you: *lays down & sighs* okay..

chrestano went to take a shower. you layed there & got more & more curious about the fact that he might have been cheating on you. you layed there wondering, not knowing if he really was or wasn't. he got out of the shower 20 minutes later. he finds you sound asleep. he lays down next to you & kisses you on the cheek & whispers "goodnight" in your ear. he turns off the tv & lamp then, goes to sleep.