Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One:

I had been right yesterday when I said that I would cry myself to sleep. I hated myself for the fact that I trusted Mr. Castelo with my life. But I hated him for ruining my life. No more partying, no more drinking for the nine months of this pregnancy, and now no child support because I'm not willing to tell him that he got me knocked up. I didn't know what to do, all my friends kept saying was that they would be here for me no matter what, and to stop stressing it's bad for the baby.

Baby, there was a living thing inside my stomach. Mr. Castelo's creation, with the help of me of course, there is no doubt in my mind that it will be totally gorgeous.  I can't wait for the eighteenth to twenty-second week of my pregnancy so I can figure out what the gender is and start picking out names.

I had to sudden urge to vomit, so I took off to my bathroom, just getting to the toilet in time. This was going to be rough; I really hope the vomiting doesn't last throughout the whole pregnancy like it does for some people. My fingers are crossed!

I got dressed quickly in a pair of skinny jeans and a loose fitting top. I know that I'm not showing yet, but when I start to show, I don't want people to know, so I'm planning on just wearing baggy shirts for the rest of the four months of school, then I couldn't give a shirt anymore.

I was about to walk through my front door when a package on the front door stopped me. I picked it up carefully, not knowing what was in it. It could be a bomb for crying out loud! You never know with those sick people nowadays. There was a note attached to it, and I hesitantly placed the package on the ground and opened it up. It read:

Dear Dakota,

I am well aware that you don't want to speak to me, and I know for a fact that you think I cheated on you. But I can assure you that I love you WAY too much to do that to you. I meant what I said, and I know for a fact that I love YOU and only YOU. I want no one else, and I feel as if God created you just so we could be together. I really don't know what made you think I would cheat on you, but I would never disrespect a girl in such ways, especially a kind hearted, beautiful girl like yourself. Please, let me explain to you what happened. I will do anything to get you back, Dakota. I'm not going to take no for an answer.

Love Always,

Landon.

P.S. Stop calling me Mr. Castelo! I thought I had you trained ;) just kidding darling. I love you, please let me explain. I need you. Xo

I was crying by the end of the letter he could be so sweet! I was torn. I didn't know if I should let him explain or not. I opened the present carefully, not knowing what to expect. When it was fully open I seen fur. Obviously it wasn't a real animal considering it would probably be dead, or it would have been moving around. So I took it out carefully and seen a medium sized zebra. I let an involuntary awe out, and look at it carefully. There, in rhinestones, was my name. Dakota E. Spence, wait! How did he know my middle initial?

He's your teacher, he can look at your file, remember?

"Is that you God?"

"No, it's your mother..."

I turned around to be met by my mother. I shot her a confused look. "But-But, the voice! It was inside my head! And I didn't even say anything out loud!"

"No, it came out of my mouth, and I heard you say it. Are you feeling okay, Hunny? Oh my God, that is so cute!" she gushed when she seen the zebra in my hand.

I smiled, "I know, Landon got it for me." She frowned, so I continued. "Read the note, it explains everything, but whether it's true or not, I have no idea." I handed the note to my mom, and watched as her once furrowed eyebrows, were now back to normal and a happy smile plastered her face.