Chapter 3: Show Must Go On

This chapter is pretty long, in comparison to the other chapters, so it took me longer to finish this.
I hope you'll be satisfied with this, enjoy reading ^-^

___________

Taehyung had looked through the whole apartment. Drawers where tugged out of the shelves, books and clothes laid on the ground, their plates and cups from their breakfast were still on the table, even the faucet in the bathroom was still flowing a little bit.
Taehyung had turned it off and headed back to Jungkook.
He was just there when Jungkook's legs gave in and the blonde hurried to catch him before his friend hit the ground.
He ground under his weight and decided carry his exhausted friend to the bathroom. Jungkook's face was sticky with snot, blood, sweat and tears and he was smelling like the junk he crashed into.
Taehyung grasped around his body and held him steadily while he carried him to the bath tub.
The boy had his pain and misery to not let Jungkook fall down while undressing him and laying him carefully into the tub.
Taehyung was still sweating and in his dirty clothes as he opened the faucet and let the warm water stream into the bath.
Taehyung had seen his friend naked several times, but never like that.
The blonde's head spun around, scammed with his gaze through the shelves to look for something like a loofa until he found one.
"Soap ... or body wash" he mumbled and tugged the drawers open, looking for something to clean Jungkook's face.
Taehyung was still struggling with looking at him and blood on his forehead.
He succeeded and found a half-empty bottle of women's honey-milk body wash.
Jungkook began to stir as the blond poured a bit onto the loofa.
"Where am I?"
Jungkook pinched his eyes and Taehyung smiled lowly.
"Guess you flaked out. And hell, you were smelling like a piece of trash, that was unbearable"
The older plunged the loofa in the water and rubbed it again so bubbles showed up.
He crouched down and swallowed his urge to look away or to vomit into his friend's bath water.
He breathed flatly and tried to stay calm while cupping Jungkook's face, scrubbing gently at the left-overs of body fluids on his face.
The younger made a face and hissed. "It hurts"
Taehyung mumbled a low 'sorry' before trying to apply not too much pressure onto his friend's temples. He tried to avoid the wound.
Jungkook blinked.
"Wait, Tae, you don't have to do this" he griped hard around his friend's wrists.
"You don't have to see the blood"
"No" Taehyung said and exhaled deeply, clearing his mind.
"It's okay. I can't be such a pussy when it comes to my hurt friend"
"I'm not even fully awake and I see your already pale face. Stop it before you throw up on me" Jungkook smiled as much as his light-lacerated lips allowed him, his eyes still half-lidded and heavy from sleep.
"Stop it"
Taehyung sighed and handed his weak friend the loofa and the bottle of body wash.
The blonde seated himself onto the closed toilet.
"I can't even doctor my friend when he needs it"
Jungkook exhaled deeply and tried to sit up. He scrubbed the loofa over his legs.
"Don't say something like that. It's not your fault"
"It is my fault. If I hadn't done this I-"
"Stop it Tae" Jungkook interrupted him and looked at the blonde.
"Stop it already"
Taehyung stared at him before he sighed and stood up.
"I guess I'll leave you alone by now. I have to think about a few things"
Jungkook nodded.
Taehyung stood up and closed the door behind him.
He was exhausted. And he felt bad.
But the worst thing was that this felt as unreal like a dream, but way to vivid and cruel to be one.
Taehyung pinched himself hardly into his arm, but instead of waking up from this nightmare his skin hurt.
"Shit" he muttered and began to strip off his shoes. His feet were still hurting a little bit and he felt dirty due to the traveling one day ago and the 'work-out' this creature impaled him to do.
He decided to strip of his shirt and his trousers and socks and laid them onto a chair in the kitchen.
The blonde felt the urge to clean up the dishes what quite ironic in his situation.
And he just realised he still hasn't really digested what this has been.
A man. At least, the rest that was left from this former man.
Without anything human on him than his appearance.
And all that blood. And the pieces of flesh between his teeth.
Taehyung couldn't hold it longer, the vomit boiled inside his stomach and he ran to the little guest bathroom he had seen in the entrance hall.
The blonde tugged harshly the door and the toilet seat open and throw up his breakfast mixed with bile.
It just had been too much.
Too much.