3. Eyes On Fire

I'll seek you out

Flay you alive

One more word and you won't survive

And I'm not scared

Of your stolen power

I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain

I won't ease your strain

You'll be waiting in vain

I got nothing for you to gain

Blue Foundation, "Eyes On Fire"

**

"Don't worry." He said with a hardened expression. "I'm gonna watch over you. Your safe."

I looked up at him through my eyes lashes, seeing his hand stuck out for mine. I stood up on my own, ignoring him and walking out of the alley.

"Where are you going?" He was following close behind me and I could feel his body heat radiating of his slim figure. It was then I caught his accent. He's an Aussie. Interesting. I wonder why he's in London.

"Home." Was all I gave him.

"Is there someone staying with you?"

"No." I told him, turning to face him. He looked surprised and stunned that I almost made him run into me. I sighed. "Why?"

"Because," He began. "I don think its really safe that you stay alone."

"I don't give a fuck. I'm going home." I snapped. I turned and began walking towards home.

"Do you have anybody you can stay with for a while?" He was behind me again, I was getting impatient with this prick.

"Would you fuck off?!" I shouted but before I could turn around to face him I was shoved up against the wall, hands held above my head.

"What was that?" His tone was rough and his eyes were pools of darkness.

"Fuck. Off." I spat in his face. His grip tightened.

"Listen to me. I don't care if I have to break into your house at two in the morning to know if your okay I will do it. What you saw at the club was serious and it could cause you and your family potential harm." A million thoughts swam through my mind as he said family but I pushed it to the back of my mind and put on a hard expression once more.

"I can take care of myself thank you." I snapped. His grip was too tight for me to get out of so I didn't struggle.

"Obviously not. Or else you would've known that those guys were following you. You would've known that I had been watching you. You would've expected me to-"

"You've been watching me?" I gasped. His face stayed hard as he looked at me. I shook my head.

"Let me go."

"No. Not until you agree to stay at my place for a while until we can get this sorted out." I scoffed.

"Your a stalker. Of course I'm not gonna agree." I laughed.

"You sure are a struggle." He sighed, but I could tell he was trying to fight off a smile.

"Can you let me go now?"

"I can but the question is will I." His smirk was evident and I sighed in frustration.

"Fine!" He laughed and let go, walking away. I state against the wall, rubbing my wrists.

"You coming?" He asked. I nodded but I was forming a plan in my mind. I stayed behind him, waiting for him to get distracted by something so I could carry out what I had planned.

I saw a small pebble on the ground and picked it up, checking it into an alley and gasping at the sound.

"What was that?" I acted surprised and put on a scared face as he went to look into the alley. I took that chance and darted out in the direction of my flat.

"Riley!" I heard Ashton scream and the way he said it sent chills down my spine. The anger was evident in his voice an I could tell he was going to be pissed. But I kept running. I wasn't going to stay with him!

He's been stalking me!

I felt the adrenaline kick in as I heard his heavy footsteps behind me.

"Riley stop!" He shouted. I didn't stop. I kept going. I'm not stopping for him for anything.

I cried out as I felt his arm yank be back by my waist. He threw me over his shoulder and started walking back.

"Put me down!" I screeched as his nails dug into my calf.

"I'll walk!" I pounded into his back but all he did was chuckle. I felt it vibrate into his spine.

"Not gonna happen, Babe." His amusement was evident in his voice and I could hear the smirk plastered on his face. I gave up, letting myself fall limp on his built shoulder.

Within ten minutes we were at a door and I could hear loud laughs and more Aussie accents through the thin door.

"Will you run away, now?" He asked me, his fingertips digging my calf as his hand was on the doorknob. I shook my head.

"No." My voice was small and I could tell he tensed at my words.

"Good." His hands slid up my body as he set me down. I could tell he did it on purpose as soon as his face came into view.

"Ashton, that you?" I heard the door open behind me and I immediately shifted and turned to face him.

He was medium height, eyes bright with happiness but you could tell there was some darkness in them. Just like Ashton. His hair was purple and blue, spiked in the back and bangs lay just over his eyebrow. No doubt he was attractive.

"This her?" His question was directed Ashton, completely ignoring me.

"Uhm, can't you just ask me? I am right here!" I waved my hand in front if his face, making it obvious I didn't like the fact that he was oblivious to my presence.

"Is your name Riley?" He smirked. I nodded and gave him a 'duh' kinda look.

"She's feisty." His smirk grew bigger. He looked towards Ashton, laughing a little. "I like it."