"Meeting" the Skelebros

Eyes twitching, you rolled over and felt the area around you. It was a bed, but not yours. You blinked open your eyes and looked around. The first thing you saw was a pirate flag hanging on the wall directly across from you. In between the bed and flag was a long table that was covered in action figures. You couldn't help but smile at how dorky that is. On the other side of the flag was a bookcase and a door that you assumed led to a closet. You saw another, smaller table with a computer sitting on it in the opposite corner of the room. Across the room from that and next to the door was a box of... bones? You shrugged it off. They are skeletons, so why not?

You heard a small knock at the door and knew it was Papyrus from the voice. "HUMAN? ARE YOU AWAKE?" God, you'll never be able to get over how much you gushed whenever you heard his voice. "Y-Yeah. I-I'm up..." you said, trying to slightly raise your voice so he would hear you.

You heard footsteps retreating from the door and a few excited "SANS! THE HUMAN'S AWAKE!" You had to cover your mouth to stop yourself from laughing as loud as you could. S-So cute... You were surprised at yourself for falling so head over heels in love with a skeleton that you know nothing about. I mean, I guess it's not too bad. I do have a skeleton ins- You stopped yourself from finishing that thought. Yes it's true, but considering your feelings for Papyrus, it also sounded pretty dirty...

The door suddenly opened, causing you to jump in alarm, and Papyrus ran over to hug you. You immediately tensed up. You never liked hugs much, they felt... awkward to say the least, but with someone you liked? You felt your face turn 10 shades of red and you stammered. You felt like your brain turned to goop at his touch. "I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE ALRIGHT, HUMAN!" As he broke off the hug, but still held your shoulders, you instinctively looked down at your lap. Papyrus tilted his head and looked concerned. "ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE FEELING WELL?" He leaned in more to get a closer look at your red face. This only made you blush even more.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes. I-I-I'm... I'm a-a-a-alright." You tried to sound convincing, but your voice kept cracking and you couldn't stop shivering.

"bro, i think they just need some space." You heard a familiar voice next to you and you flinched. So, so many memories attached to that one voice.

"HMMM... ALRIGHT." Papyrus backed off and you let your shoulders relax a little. Suddenly, you remembered what had happened outside of the RUINS and you lowered your head more. "I'm sorry..." Your apology was barely audible, but surprisingly, Sans looked at you and gave you a small, knowing grin. You were so ashamed of that scene that you just ended up blushing a very bright red. Your face looked almost like a tomato. You saw Sans shrug from the corner of your eyes. "hey, don't worry. you can tell us what's on your mind when you're ready." Wait, no pun? Wait... Why am I expecting him to say a pun? You simply nodded and the skelebros left the room. You sighed and let your body relax before falling back on Papyrus' bed.

Squinting, you thought back to Sans' smile and what he said. Should I tell him? You felt something in you almost begging for to tell Sans, but not Papyrus. You didn't understand, but you chose to listen to the voice. I'll just wait until Sans and I are alone. You shivered at that thought. You felt unsettled whenever Sans was near you. Is this really a good idea? you thought before drifting off into sleep...