Chapter 27

A/N: FINALLY finished this for you all! I truly hope you like this amazing, emotion filled chapter. It had me crying and smiling a lot. So prepare yourselves. Enjoy!

After sharing a passionate kiss in their cramped vehicle, Robin sped off to their penthouse, where they wanted to spend some time alone before heading back to the party.

Once they arrived, Robin helped his wife out of the car, and the two intertwined their fingers together as they ran to the elevator, giggling like teenagers. They stood there waiting for the elevator doors to open; their eyes glued on each other undisturbed by anything around them until they heard a 'ding' and the doors slid open. They walked in quickly, and calmly stood with their backs against the wall of the elevator until the doors shut once again. They were immediately all over each other. Robin's hands tangling in her hair as he crashed his lips on his bride's. Regina gripped the sides of his suit jacket as the kiss grew passionate. Robin turned to face his wife, pushing her more against the wall as they devoured each other's lips.

Suddenly, Regina realized what they were doing and where they were heading and she stopped; pulling her lips away from her husband's. Robin ignored that and tried to keep going, but she took his face in her hands stopping his movements.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Robin asked confused.

"I'm perfectly fine," she said reassuringly. "But I don't want our first time to be in an elevator," she smirked.

Robin lowered his hands to her hips and exhaled. "Yeah, guess you've got a point. Although I've heard elevator sex is quite a turn on to most people," he smirked back with a raised eyebrow.

"I never said it wasn't for me," she said teasingly, "but we can save that for another time." She placed a gentle kiss on his lips just before the elevator doors opened.

Robin took his wife's hand and they walked over to their private elevator that takes them to their penthouse. Within another minute or two they arrived in their home, and Robin had pulled Regina into their bedroom, careful not to make her trip over her dress, and smashed his lips on hers once more.

"Robin... wait..." she began saying between kisses, "no... hanky panky..." she instructed.

Robin moved his lips to her neck causing his bride's breath to hitch, and whispered, "And why not? You are my wife now... we're allowed to."

She bit her bottom lip at this new sensation of her lover's lips on her pulse point. "What happened to me wearing that dress you bought me?" she asked breathlessly. "Don't you want to wait for that?"

Robin pulled his lips away and looked her in the eyes, grunting in slight disappointment. "Smart-ass," he said playfully. "Can I at least resume my previous ministrations or is that restricted as well?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Please, go ahead," she said almost as a plea. "Just don't leave any marks just yet," she added with a wild smirk.

Robin gave her a look and then brought his lips back to her pulse point. His lips traveled up and down each side of her neck, crossing over her collar bone as he switched sides. Eventually his lips found their way back to Regina's.

Somewhere within the first 30 minutes of their time at home, Robin had seated himself on the edge of their bed, with Regina sitting on his lap. Regina's arms were wrapped around Robin's neck, and his around her abdomen. Regina leaned her head down, her hair falling forward and meeting with Robin's face, and she pressed her lips to his gently.

They were scheduled to start taking pictures at 3pm, and it was now 2:55. Neither Regina nor Robin were paying attention. To them, they were in their own world with their own time zone. It was just them alone together as husband and wife. Nothing and no one else were on their mind.