Paaji and the PARISite - Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Bella DuPont 

Freaking Edward. He can go die in a box with his stupidass attitude. He doesn’t have the grace to thank me! Maybe he was picturing RB naked.. no wonder he was frothing like that. That cheating, lying, scum ass bastard. He was a Friday fan after all!

Where’s the Délifrance? I’m hunngrrrryyy. Goddamn it. Ah. Francis keeps glancing at me again and again. Please don’t tell me I have a spot on my nose again.. and we all have to get out now to attack the zombies. “Hup hup little bogies, we’ve got grey monsters to kill.” he grunted, getting up, us following his lead.

“Oi brunette, what’s your name?” Francis said behind me, as we began to walk out. Rude much? Bloody Icelanders.

“Je m’appelle Bella.” I responded in French. Creeper. And hopefully he thinks I insulted him and will finaaallyy leave me alone. I need to stay alone with my loathing of stupid Edward otherwise I might castrate someone soon.

“Bella.. like Twilight?” he snorted like a little swine. Helloo, I wasn’t born in 2007, idiot.

“What do you want from me?” I sighed. Pleasseee. Doofus dormus dimpty dah, he’s lost his marbles again dida.

“How about an evening at the DynamiTheatre tomorrow? There’s a lot of Disney reruns.. like Beauty and The Beast? Or Pocahontas?” O_O And just when I thought this guy was totally out of my category with his sci-fi and shit, he goes to Disney! Ultimato Tomato Disney!

Waiiiittt a minute. We just met around 5 minutes ago! Aaahhh! Maybe he’s a little freaky poodle kidnapper who rapes little French girls. O_O “Haha, you got me at Disney.. but spill, you’re a druggie aren’t cha? The type that goes after the odd ones out?”

“Nah.. the Zombie Organic Matter Biologically Introduced Epidemic.. a.k.a ZOMBIE virus.. was just started by me. I’m clean anyways.” he gave me a sinister smile, then overtook me. “Friday night good with you?”