Chapter Two

" Vivian Gabriella Carters get your little lying butt over here now !! " My mom shouted which made mostly everyone that was sober enough to stop and stare at me including Calvin. I walked over seeing as I didn't have any other choice. When I got to the front door I got a closer look at who was standing next to her and it was Alex and Glenn.

" What the hell were you thinking coming to a house party without notifying me ! " She yelled.

" Get your ass in this car now or so help me " She warned. We all got in the car, there was a deadly silence in the car as we dropped Alex off at her house. And Glenn was going to stay with us because after my mom called her parents and they found out they asked mom to take her in until they get back to handle this.

" What in the world were you girls thinking going to a party at this time of night " She yelled shutting the front door slowly as to not wake Gabe up I think she left him with the maid and Gran the nanny, Gran is not her real name its just what the family calls her because she has been around since before I was born and I grew up calling her gran. Since I don't have any grandparents on both sides I have Gran.

" I'm sorry Mrs. C that we lied and didn't tell you " Glenn said but only earned a glare from my mother.

" Glenn you don't have to be sorry for me, it will be your parents you need to apologize to, but for now you can stay in your room." My mom said calmer. Glenn nodded and thanked her and ran upstairs to the guest room her and Alex usually share when they stay a night.

" Explain now " Mom said as she turned to me.

" We got invited to this end of the school year party and it was our first time going and we lied because we knew you going to say no. We didn't know it was going to be alcohol or drugs there and we didn't have any of it I swear. " I lied, the less she knew the better.

" Ok fine but how did you get there ? " She asked.

" Oh ... um some friends offered us a ride. " I said looking down because I know that if I looked up she would see that I was lying.

" Alright fine your punished for a month, but I won't tell your father " She said

" Thanks mom and I'm sorry about lying I'll do anything to make it up to you " I said hoping she would decline.

" Oh now that you mention it you could babysit Gabe this Saturday I let Gran have the day off and me and some of my friends are going out.

" Fine, but I'll have to take him to the school with me because I volunteered for something "

" Alright, good night " She said and left me standing in the foyer.

....................

Saturday ...

" Alright mom me and Gabe are going now, have fun with your friends " I shouted.

" Alright dear but be safe and don't let Gabe touch anything I heard there is some kind of flu going around and we do not need him sick. " She yelled down the stairs.

" Ok, I'm taking my car today " I yelled back up and left. My car just got back from the shop because I had accidently hit a deer a couple weeks ago.

" Alright handsome are you ready to go " I said to Gabe as I strapped him in his car seat in the back.

" Vvv " he shrieked as he tried to say my name.

" Yup we are going to be hanging out with Calvin today think you can handle that ?" I asked knowing he won't understand.

.................

" Hey " I said as I walked into the school and saw Calvin who gave me a smile then a confused look when he saw I was holding a squirming Gabe.