KNOW | How to approach you, Korean?

How to meet Korean?

Ahhh. Tagal ko ng di naguupdate and I think it's about time na buhayin ko ulit ang thread na 'to. Annyonghaseyoooo~ Miss me guys? So yes, I'm here to share you these tips on what to do when you actually met a Korean.

And a little information about why is he or she like this or that!

Okay!

Korean populatin has been continuosly increasing in Philippines. No wonder that you can see a bunch of Korean kids in malls (usually) na para bang may field trip. Recently, I just received a news that there are Koreans who are actually living in the Philippines now or most of them love to stay for a vacation.

But what to do when you actually encounter them?

First, we must all know that it is Korean culture na hindi mamansin ng hindi nila kakilala. They're not very fond of strangers that's why most of them as classified as snobbish or shy. KOREAN CULTURE.

(Especially for Korean girls) Ang pag-approach ng Korean sa daan ay isang symbol sa kanila na isa kang mahirap na tao o more or less pervet kahit maganda o maayos ang suot mo. Nasa isip na agad nila na manlilimos ka lang sa kanila or you're asking them to... ano bang ginagawa ng pervert? (Hope you get this.)

One should also be aware if I look a foreigner to you or if mukha kang Korean. We all know na hindi masyadong magaling ang Koreans in terms of English. Meron kasing dumadating sa point na pag alam nilang foreigner ka, papasok sa utak nila na they have to speak English. Options will follow:

1. Korean will get shy kasi di siya marunong mag-English

2. Korean may talk to you kasi gusto niyang ipractice ang English niya.

3. Korean may talk to you kasi magaling siyang makipagcommunicate in English.

4. Korean may still not talk to you kasi stranger ka.

5. Korean may talk to you pero mabilisan lang or simple answer your question and that's it. End of convo.

I believe that it's really helpful na you have to know the basics of Hangul or the Korean language. It's easier to communicate with them if you're using their national dialect instead of having them adjust for you.

*

How do you establish relationship with a Korean?

You can't hook up a Korean on a street. "No way, pervert." <-that's what girls think. Kaya uso sa kanila ang group dates at blindates or sogeting. This is very popular to look for their match or able to form a friendship or what.

You can approach someone easily and ask them to hang out with you but nope, not with Koreans. They will just meet or talk to you if you're in a groupdate. Nagkakaroon sila ng concept na pagpinakilala sakin 'to ng friends ko, ibig sabihin mapapagkatiwalaan talaga ang taong 'to. So why not get along?

But don't let those hopes down darling. There are still humaaaans!

Maybe you're wondering pano ako makakalapit sa isang Korean guy? HOW? HOW? HOOOOOW?!

Ladies, kung babae ka talaga. A guy would go for a gal. KOREAN MAN SIYA OR HINDI. :>

But what to do? 

If he is the type of person who is not comfortable with anything other than Korean culture then he is definitely not going to be able to be your friend and especially not anything more than that. So dapat alam niyo na agad ang boundaries.

But if you really want to talk to him, just be yourself and know the fact that he's human and he's not some sort of special creature dahil Korean siya. Pano ka ba makipagusap sa isang Pinoy? Yun lang isipin mo.

*

HOW TO APPROACH THEM. 

1. Just be polite. And be aware of their culture.

2. Smile normally.

3. If introduced, tell them your name, age, nationality and those basic stuff. After this, sila na ang magtatanong sayo. :>

4. Just try to get along pero wag masyadong madodown kasi normal sa kanilang di pinapansin ang mga new comers.

5. Make a strong bond when in a group meeting or date.

6. Think of them as normal. Di sila superior na dapat katakutan.

7. JUST BE YOURSELF. Easy right? :)

Hit the comment box below if you want to ask anything! :>