Both are mysterious [1]

Hello! :)) This is my first anime fan fic ._. I don't know if it's okay or whatever, but I really hope Kuroko's basketball fans will like it. You see I've been addicted to this anime and thought maybe I should write a fan fic so here it is... Hope you like it anime lovers!

 "Yaaahhhh!" Taiga exclaimed as he did another dunk at one of the street courts near his house. He was warming up for the Winter Cup. Plus, their next game is against Shutoku again, which means, they'll be facing Shintaro Midorima again.

 "Gah" he gasped and went to take a rest on a bench and poured cold water on his face to cool his face. He felt a presence beside him and was surprised by a girl.

 Normally, Tetsuya did this to him, but he was surprised that it wasn't him, but a violet haired girl who was looking at him. "Tch, w-who are you?" he was startled at girl who was sipping on a lollipop.

 She didn't say anything and just pointed at the basketball he was holding. "Can you play with me?" she smiled surprising Taiga.

 'She wants me to play with her?' he thought for moment but grew a grin on his face. "All right, let's play" he smiled making the girl smile too.

 They faced each other at the basketball court while Taiga started dribbling the ball. "Are you sure you want to play on defense? You've got a disadvantage if you do" he told her. She was smaller than him, the top of her head reached up to his shoulders. And she was thin; her skin white as snow, her face was emotionless, showing no emotions.

 Taiga started to move and was blocked by the girl which he quickly passed through because of her height. He smirked to himself as he jumped high and was about to dunk the ball when he was surprised when he saw the girl in front of him and slapped the ball away from his hand.

 His eyes widened surprised by the girl's actions. She just stared at the basketball she just picked up and looked at it curiously.

 "O-Oi, let's have another round! That was just a warm-up!" Taiga challenged the girl again.

 "Hm" she thought for a moment rubbing her chin. "I think I know you..." she told Taiga as fragments of memories returned to her. She can see a guy with red hair, who always turned his back to her.

 "Know me?" Taiga had a confused face.

  "You're..."

.

.

.

"What's your name again?" by now a sweat drop appeared on Taiga's head and collapsed on the ground.

  "You just said you know me now you don't know my name?!" Taiga yelled an irritated mark on his head.

 "Sorry, I just thought I know you" the girl scratched the back of his head as she smiled.

  "Why would you think that?" Taiga asked annoyed.

 "I don't know" she said as Taiga's face met the floor.

 "You're hopeless" he told her with a sweat drop. "What's your name anyway? You didn't even introduce yourself when you played with me"

 "Neither did you" she retorts annoying Taiga more.

 "Just tell me who you are okay?!" he hollered making her flinch. She doesn't like loud people like him. She's used to a peaceful environment.

 "Aya" she finally said her name to Taiga. He got up and went over to his bag.

 "Anyway Aya, I'll see you around" he took his stuff and walked away leaving Aya. He continued walking to his house thinking about how good the girl was. 'She’s a quick one' he thought. 'She was able to stop my dunk like that'.

 "Hey you" he was surprised by Aya who was just in front of him. 'She kinda reminds me of Tetsuya' he thought to himself. "You forgot your ball"

 "Oh, thanks" he stammered and got his ball from Aya. "So aren't you--going home yet?" he asked at the girl who was staring at him with a stoned face.

 "Yeah, goodbye" she walked off putting her hands behind her head.

 'She didn't even ask who I was' a sweat drop appeared on Taiga's head. "Whatever" he huffed and continued to walk to his home.

 Next Day.

 "Yawn!" Taiga stretched his arms as he walks to school. 'Man, playing for the whole day is exhausting' he said in his mind.

 "Good morning" he was surprised to see Tetsuya suddenly appearing beside him.

"Don't do that!" he yelled at his teammate early in the morning.

 "You're really loud even in the morning" Tetsuya commented irritating Taiga more.

 "Why you!" he yelled at him. He noticed the book that Tetsuya's reading. It was the same book he was reading during the first day of school. 'Hasn’t he finished that book already?' Taiga thought to himself.

 "Hey Kuroko..."

 "Huh?"

 "Haven't you finished that book already? You were reading it since the start of class..." he told him.

 "Oh, I haven't finished it yet" he answered quietly, with his low voice. "I was too busy in training that I actually forgot to read it"

 "Oh right" Taiga waved off, not interested about the book that Tetsuya's reading. He thought about Aya. She was a pretty good player, and it looks like she lives in their area. 'But why did I only see her now? She's mysterious. Adding the fact, that she startles me like Kuroko does'

 "Kagami-kun, you look like you're thinking too much, that's not normal"

 "What's that supposed to mean?!" he hollered his eyes whiten glaring at Tetsuya.

 "Let's go to class" was all Tetsuya said ignoring Taiga's responses.

'She and Kuroko are alike, both are mysterious' Taiga thought to himself and followed Tetsuya to class.

Hello, this suprising I know, I change my genre of writing. But I'm a random writer so I can write whatever I want ^_^