The Boy Who Plays The Guitar- chapter 13

Chapter 13

I ditched her.

And i couldn't have cared less.

"Hey!!I know I have shocked and all but you can't just bail out on me!!! I will not allow it!" Trixy says; sticking her head up high with her hands crossed tightly across her chest as though she was a first class snob.

"i know i shouldn't bail out on 'my dear old' Trixy!" i reply in a mocking way with my hands on my cheeks and my eyes looked as though they were going to force their way out of my eye sockets with my mouth forming a perfect O- shape as though I was that fame famous screaming man from that very well known portrait.

"I'm trying to be serious here!!" Trixy says; holding a smirk which i created.

I was just about to walk back towards her house when something just came to me.

"Wait! I am leaving you in perfectly good hands missy!!" i yell at her.

"What do you me?" Trixy say while attempting to hide a humungous grin on her face.

"Your 'prince charming' which i unfortunately have to call my brother is driving 80 on a 30 mph street to give you a smooch and ride you off into the sunset in his red convertible"

"Why do you have to be melodramatic about everything!!?" Trixy whines.

"Oh shut up!!" i say spitefully. "just because you can't simple hide that you're over the moon because my 'sweet old' brother is head over heels for you" i say; winking while hugging myself and kissing the air passionately with my eyes closed; pretending to be the cute love couple which caused Trixy to blush a vibrant violent red.

"Shut up!!" she said, giggling as if she had bubbly for breakfast. She attempts to launch herself at me and i dodge; causing her to trip and stumble.

Thank god that the fence was there or i would be dead meat!!

"Watch what i will do to you on Monday-"

Trixy was interrupted by a beeping sound coming from a red convertible approaching the driveway that was recently mentioned not too long ago.

"How's my babe?" George says to Trixy as he lifts her up into the air by the waist; making her squeals as if she was a pig on the run.

"Hey!! Won't you look at that" i say; ruining their little moment. "Trixy, your cheeks are the same colour as my brother's car" i say; embarrassing her and laughing hysterically and uncontrollably at her; knowing that i am going to regret every second of it at school on Monday.

"I like the colour red!" George says and pulls Trixy by the hips closer to his body until they were compressed together like Siamese twins. Then George started kissing her neck and the look on Trixy face showed she was enjoying every single bit; casually moaning here and there.

I don't know whether to find it absolutely cute, adoring and amazing or to feel slightly disturbed, awkward and grossed out.

It was no time before he fount her lips and pressed hard on them; showing no mercy as though it will be the last moment they'll ever spend together.

After the two and half minutes of them kissing each other (yes i did count!!) the passion ended as their lips parted and it was as if they just only acknowledge that they were on planet earth and i was standing awkwardly amongst (unfortunately) in the middle of a farm!!!

Trixy lives in a secluded farm in an enormous house-

Let me rephrase that. Trixy lives in an enormous mansion where she lives with only her parents. Unlike the farmhouses and the greenhouses and all the sheds, the house is built in a very modern way.