The boy who plays the guitar-chapter 6 [[pic of Zoe]]

this chapter is kind of short.

hope you like xx

Chapter 6

"CHEATING ON ME?!?ARE YOU?" okay...this girl is officially CRAZY!!!

"N-no!! Baby you know you're irreplaceable" Roye stutters out.

Ouch! That hurt.

It feels like someone threw a Jeep right at me.

It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my body and thrown onto a motorway to be driven on.

It feels like all my worst nightmares combined into one.

It really hurts.

She starts to walk to me in 8 inches high heels, waddling her butt like it humungous.

She is trying too hard. But I'm not going to mention that.

"Listen you pathetic piece of trash!!" she snarls at me.

I want to get angry but I can't be bothered because my heart has been broken into a million pieces.

"Babes calm down!" whines Roye.

By now everyone in the cafeteria is turning to watch the commotion.

"You DARE raise your voice at me?!?" this girl bellows.

I know I'm a tough girl but...I can't help but feel a little scared and weak with everything that just happened.

"No but please listen baby...she didn't mean no harm. I didn't mean any harm. She is new here and she needed a tour around the school and-"

She cut him off "so you just OFFER YOUR SERVICES?!?" her eyes twitching with rage which was not called for.

"I-i-I'm sorry...don't blame him, it w-was me. Don't get mad at him please!" I beg her.

"And who are you..." she taps her voice in annoyance as she calms down after confirming to herself it was totally MY thought.

"My name is A-Alaska" I splatter out.

"What a hideous name!" she sneers.

My head is screaming PUNCH THE B****

But my heart (the remaining parts of my heart) is saying: what's the point?

In the end I just shrug it off and walk away.

"EXCUSE ME?!?!! IM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!" she screams.

What a spoil brat.

I turn around and walk back to her. I just want this day to be over!

"You stay away from my boyfriend you outcast! If I catch you with him again I'll promise that I'll do everything in my power; until my last breath, to make you life a living hell!!" she hisses.

I can feel my blood boiling. I really want to yank her hair out.

But I don't have the energy.

I have been heartbroken before but that was different

For starters I was younger and it didn't hurt that much

And secondly, I love Roye in a different way. We're not even going out and I barely know him but something about us that is different...in a good way.

I get home from school. FINNALLY!!!It's been a totally exhausting day for me and I just want to lie down and drown myself in my tears and sorrow.

I've been crying for half an hour when I am paused by the faint guitar I hear from the back garden.

Roye!

I quickly wipe away my tears and look out of the wind to see Roye right under my window singing a love ballad.

He was looking straight into my eyes as he said:

I can't get you out of mind

Our love can't be defined

I feel as if my hearts in two

One bit for me and...

One bit for you...

If things couldn't get any more confusing!!!