The boy who plays guitar xx-Introduction

this is the first story I have written so

comment please and give advice on what else I should do

much appreciated x

Introduction

Have you ever felt like you're alone in the world?

Just like a shrimp in the Atlantic Ocean.

Well that's how I feel...pathetic right?

My name is Alaska, I'm 14 years old and I livedin London.

I'm not that smart and I rarely get A's in exams. I had 3 best friends; Jesse, Adam and Faye. We were best buddies and always did everything with each other, because we shared that trust between us.

I'm very pale with faint freckles. I have jet black frizzy hair and greyish-white eyes; like the colour of a snow wolf's fur coat, as it shines in the moonlight. It's a weird combination but I don't care.

I lived in a foster home in London where I had 6 'brothers' and 4 'sisters'. I loved them to bits with all my heart; especially Amelie.

Amelie was the youngest of all my sisters. She is only 3 years old but it felt like I had a special connection with her. I wasn't the only one who noticed. She looks exactly like me except that she doesn't have freckles and her hair is straight with a hint of grey highlights; not that kind of grey hair like what you get when you around 60, but a shade that looks well, more fashionable.

I'm going to miss her most, that's for sure.

I loved my life. Perfect friends, perfect family, and no worries. Those were the best years in my life. The years I felt like I belonged... that was... until I got adopted and suddenly it felt like my life was going downhill.