Chapter 9: We're siblings, man.

The big day had came. Krystal wore a backless white wedding dress. Her hair was loosely let down and a pink diamond necklace placed on her neck. She also wore a three inches heels in white. She was kind of beautiful that day. Krystal smiled at the mirror. Even she didn't understand why she felt so happy for getting married with someone she didn't know.

"Maybe, Suho is the right man."

Her little heart whispered.

"Yes, he is. He's going to be"

Krystal smiled, she stood up and the bridesmaid gave her a bouquet of red roses.

"Are you ready bride?"

Her father was waiting for her in front the make up room.

"Yes."
Krystal held her father's hand.

"You look pretty." Her father said.

"Thank you, Mister. "

The music was played. The door was opened, the people were looking at her entrance. The medias were taking her pictures, recording the Prime Minister's son wedding day.

Krystal was handling by her jitters. Trying to calm down.

Suho was in black, waiting for her to be held by him. She took a deep breath, raised her chin and walked. The dress was a pure white, strapless and practically backless.

Krystal rose, locking eyes with Suho. She giving the audiences a chance to admire the back of the dress.

Kai feeling not interested to note on Suho's wedding. Well before he knew who's the bride.

"Krystal was so pretty." His mother said.
Kai blanked.

He turned back and he saw Krystal. She was walking next to him.

"Kry-stal-" His mother nodded.

"What the fuck."

Suho smiling. He held his wife hand firmly.

"You look so pretty."

He whispered to her. Krystal giggled. Out of her giggled she turned to Kai. He was in anger. His face expression was changed. Suddenly he stood up, climbing the stage and pulled Krystal off Suho.

"Wait!" She yelped. Kai stopped their steps.

 Kai stopped their steps

"STOP KIM JONG IN!"

"WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS THIS BASTARD?"

"But he still my husband-"

"Shit talk later, JUNG!" Kai pulled her hand again. The hall was bustling and everyone was in dazed.

"We can't marry each other, Kai.." Kai glanced at her. Confused.

"We can't get married."

Krystal catching the wonder in his eyes.

"She was your sister." Their mother voices out. Kai breathed heavily.

"Sister?"

"Yes, I'm your sister. Your mom is my mom. We are born by the same mom." Krystal tried to explain.

"How can that happen?" Kai need more explanation.

"My dad divorcing my mom and she get married with your dad. I was still a baby on that moment. I know you're my brother, we been in same school and I know everything about you. That's the reason why you can't fall in love with me, Kim Jong In."

"Accept the fact, son." The Prime Minister exhorted.

"But, dad-"

"Let me go. It's the end of you and me. It's my wedding day, Kai. Respect it, I'm your sister and sister in law." Krystal held his face, wiping his bad tears.

"Find a better woman."

Krystal then hugged him tight, placing a light kiss on his left cheek.

"I love you, brother."
Krystal left him behind and back to Suho.

Kai was blurted. He couldn't think anything.
"Be wise Kai.." He said.

"I love you, Krystal Jung.."

"I love you, sister."