Chapter 2: What have you done, Kai?

Kai sat at the waiting section. He already called his mother. Waiting for her. Krystal had been submitted to ward as she was collapsed. He called Krystal's father even. His mother came, with a few bodyguards.

"What happen?"

His mother hugged him.

"I tried to kiss a girl, and she fainted-" Kai sounded shattered.

"Don't tell dad." He asked, his mother nodded. Always approving her son doing.

A few minutes later, Krystal father arrived. He didn't noticed his ex wife yet and so did Kai mother. He heading straight to the counter.

"Nurse, my daughter Krystal-" 
"Sir."

Kai exhorted after he heard Krystal name. Her father looked at Kai. Gripping his teeth.

"Mr Kim Jong In." He bowed.

His mother turned back. Both of them were startled seeing each others after seventeen years. Kai dazed, what was happening.

"Mom." He said.

"Ah, he was your father ex secretary, Jung Hae Joon."

She was anxious so did Krystal father.

"Ah, sir. Sorry I had troubled your daughter." Kai said.

"Kai, let's get home."

His mother quickly grabbed his hand and took him away. Again he was confused. Krystal father smirked, heading to his daughter 's room.

"Krystal.."

He exhorted after seeing Krystal was pressing her phone on the bed. "Go away." Krystal yelped. She just hated her father.

"Are you okay?"

"Just go. Sehun will come."

The door swapped

The door swapped. A guy with an army hoodie entered. With a plastic bag in his hand.

"Sehun."

Krystal father smiled.  Hugging him.

"Please take care of her, she was so stubborn."
He whispered to Sehun. Sehun giggled.

"Yes, always sir." Her father left. Sehun make a sat.

"Kai again?"
He said.

"Fuck, whatever. Btw, did you bring it?"
"Of course!"
Sehun took out two cans of soju from the plastic bag.

"You're such a loyal guy ever!"
She kissed him by his cheek. Sehun smirked.

"Yeah, I know-"