Chapter 6: He's dead

Graduation day finally here

Graduation day finally here. Krystal felt the jitters so did everyone in her batch.

"Married." She said.

She always wished this day won't arrived. She didn't wanna get married. And her father didn't say who's her future husband.

Was it Oh Sehun? Oh god if it's true, that's not going to happen.

"Are you done with your meal, Krystal?" Her father exhorted. She was eating her breakfast.

"Hmm. Half done, dad."

"Don't forget your coat." He continued.

Her father straight to the car, preparing the car before they going to school. Krystal entered the car, she sat next to her father. They don't talk that much in car. They stopped at the traffic light as the red light. Suddenly, a group of polices passed, excorting a black limousine.

"Kim Jong In." Krystal smirked. That's mean the Prime Minister was attending their graduation day.

As they arrived, the Prime Minister also arrived at the same time. Her father had a chance to shake his hand. Krystal mother was standing next to him. Krystal looked away as her mother was watching at her.

"Krystal?" The Prime Mininster exhorted. The reporters and medias were snapping their pictures. Krystal felt anxious.

"Yes, sir." She replied short.

"Come on. Let's get in together."

Kai wasn't there. When his name was called he didn't raise up his hand.

"Kai?" The teacher called out.

"Dead." I replied slow. Krystal's friends giggled so did she and unfortunately her teacher heard her joke.

"KRYSTAL JUNG, GO AND FIND KIM JONG IN!"

"But miss-"

"GO NOW!"

Krystal followed her order. She out from the hall and head to class as usually Kai will playing his game in class. As she passed the lab she heard someone breathing fast. She was afraid but she was curious. She sneaked into the lab, heading to the room behind it.

"Hello-" She said.

By then the breathing was gone. Krystal sighed, she turned back to leave. But someone was faster than her. "Tae Min?"

"Hello princess. We met again."
He smiled. He came closer. Krystal was walking backwards.

"What bullshit is this?" She yelled.

"Well why don't you join him?" He pointed at a guy behind her. She turned back.

"KAI!!"

She quickly kneeling, holding Kai who was tied up and his face was bleeding.

"Why you did this?" Krystal started to cry.

"Because of you.."

Tae Min said. He laughed.

"But.."

"BECAUSE KAI RUINING MY LIFE! HE USED HIS FATHER POWER TO KICK ME OUT FROM HERE! HE STOLD YOU FROM ME! HE ALWAYS ORDERED ME TO RUN HIS ERRANDS!"

Tae Min yelled. Throwing the chairs everywhere. He suddenly took out a gun from his jacket.

"So, if I can't get you, Kai can't get you."
He brushed her hair. Krystal was crying and Kai was silent. He couldn't talk as his mouth was tied.

"Kai.." Krystal mumbling.

"Kai.."

'GANGGGGG!" The door was smacked.

"SEHUN!" Krystal yelled.

Feeling relief by his presence.

"Bullshits!" He punched Tae Min and that guy collapsed.

"Bastard!" Tae Min quickly pull out his gun.

"Don't you dare or I will kill this bitch!" He dragged Krystal into his force. Putting the gun on her head.

"Tae Min please-" Krystal was shattered.

"SHUT UP!"

Tae Min was mumbling. Krystal took the opportunity to let herself. She bit his arms and running towards Sehun.

"BANG!" One shot.

"Krystal.."

Sehun was hugging her.

"Sehun.." Her tears was flowing.

"Sehun..Sehun.." Sehun collapsed.

"OH SEHUN!"

Sehun was bleeding. The shot was hitting his chest. Tae Min blurted.

"I don't mean to shot him-" He said.

"I don't.."
Tae Min kneeling, confusing with the situation. Kai was shock, he tried to free.

"DON'T MOVE!"

The polices finally arrived. Arrived after heard the shot.
Everyone was there, witnessing the bloody incident.

"Why you guys just come now?!" Krystal yelled, mad, pain. Kai's father was there, his mother and Krystal father. Even the Principal.

"Sehun, you hear me?"

"Sehun.." Kai head to them after his mother untied him.

"Go.." Krystal pushed his body. "But-"

"GO!"

"Krystal, I want to marry you after graduated. I changed my mind but.."

"Sehun.."
"I loveyou."

Sehun closed her eyes. His hand was squeezing her palms. "SEHUN, WAKE UP!" She shaked his body. She was wet with tears.

"Did he dead?" Kai asked.

"GO! BECAUSE OF YOU, SEHUN DIED!"

"Dad, Sehun wanna marry me! DO YOU HEAR ME? HE WANNA MARRY ME.." Krystal scolded his father.

"He wanna marry me.." She was crying so hard.

Tae Min was excorted out from the lab. Krystal's father called for ambulance. Kai's parents were hugging him.

"I'' sorry for you." The Prime Minister tapped her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She pushed away his hand.

"Why you did existed, Kim Jong In?!"

Krystal hated him so much. Just hate Kai. Hating him more.