Chapter 3: Sehun is here!

Secret was still a secret. She won't tell Kai that Krystal was his sister. That what Kai mother thought. She met her ex husband privately.

"Krystal was our daughter right?" She said.
He just nodded.

"She had grown up. Sometimes she mentioned you, usually in her sleep." Her father giggled. Krystal mother sighed.

"YOU'RE BACK PRINCESS!"
Wendy said after a week Krystal didn't come to club.

"Well bitches, I'm here."

But tonight she came with Sehun. Everyone knew Sehun. He was the popular playboy in town. His fucking behaviour just so common for Krystal. They met at an event where's Sehun accidently hit her. They liked each others but until now there was no progressing relationship between them. Krystal just loved how their relationship worked now. Friends with benefits.

"Where you slept last night?"

Irene asked. Curious because she wasn't home last night. "Sehun's place." She gulped her wine.

"So, what you guys doing ha---?" Preaching her.

"Well, not much. Just a light kissing, a passionate sleep, hmm that's all I think."

"Woah, so no 'up and down' ha?" Wendy laughed.

"HAHAHA. WE WILL SOON. SOON!" Krystal replied. She then dancing wildly with Sehun. What she want was him.

"Kai, time for dinner."

His mother called him. Kai came.

"Woah, smells delicious!" He grabbed his chopsticks. Eating.

"Mom, can I asked you something?"
His mother nodded.

"Why you turned anxious once you meet with dad's ex secretary?"

His mother blurted. What she should answer?

"Hmm. We're not that close. I don't like him."
"Why?" Kai said.
"Because he was specky." His mother laughed and so did Kai.

Kai went to the school like usual. But today he kinda late because his driver got an emergency leave that forced him to drive by himself to school. He entered the class. Teacher wasn't there yet. He looked at Krystal. She was chatting with her friends. Krystal noticed him. She quickly looked away. Even her don't know why she was fear about Kai now.

"Sit down!"
The class president, Park Tae Joon yelped. The class looked at him. Mr Yang won't entered. And we got someone new here.

"New student?"

Krystal wrinkled her eyebrow. "Again.." She said, losing her interest. Once he entered everyone was cheering at him, especially for the girls.

"Oh Sehun."

The new student said. Krystal looked up. She cleared her throat.

"Sehun ya!"

She jumped off her table and hugged Sehun. Everyone was shocked. "What she was doing-" Her classmates whispered.

"Krystal, people are looking.." He said.

"Krystal, you knew him?"

"Ah.."

"I'm her boyfriend."

Sehun exhorted.

Hugging Krystal by her shoulder. She blurted, turned to him. What the bullshits he told about. But it's fine, at least she had a life saver now. Well. Kai sighed, he glared Sehun deep. Frankly said, he felt mad and his heartbeat was pumping so fast.
"What wrong?" His tiny heart whispered.

"So honey tell me how you can enter here?"

"You dad. He asked me to take care of you." Sehun continued with his lunch meal.

"Kidding. Woah that old man!" She put down her spoon.
"He such a good father, appreciate please."
Sehun continued his words. Doesn't looking at her.

"Sorry.." Krystal apologised.