Chapter 8: Arranged married

The day was here. Half year passed and Krystal knew she had to move on.

"You will get marry, darling." Her father said.

"Okay, as you wish."

She lost interest on everything after Sehun's dead. She just agreeing her father suggestion.

"Do you wanna know who?" Her father continued.

"Whatever, I don't care."

"Meet your fiance. Kim Junmyeon."

That what happened on their first met. Krystal didn't know him but he did know her.

"Who are you?"

Krystal asked. Really wanna know about her fiance.

"Prime Minister's eldest son." Her father continued.

"WHAT? KAI'S BROTHER?" Krystal sighed deep.

"Dad.."

"But I'm just his stepbrother. I was the Prime Minister's first wife son. Kai was the second's wasn't him?"
He smiled, filled with charming.

"Are you sure wanna marry me?" Krystal asked him once again.

"Hey, long time no see

"Hey, long time no see." Kai smiled. Accidently met at the bus station.

"Hey." Krystal replied short.

"How are you?" Kai exhorted, lingering his fingers into her hair.

"Wait, Kai. Like this. I'm getting married."

She confessed. Kai dragged her by the road, they talked near the shady tree.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm getting married. I told you to not fall in love with me."

"Why?" He gripped Krystal's shoulder.

"BECAUSE OUR RELATIONSHIP ARE AGAINST EVERYTHING! I don't love you either."

She looked away, she was afraid by Kai's stares.

"With who?" Kai voices cracked.

"You will know soon. Got to go." Krystal gave him a bow and passed. Kai was blurted, confusing by her confession.

Kai went home after finished his studied in America for a year. He took the intensive studied.

"I'm home."

He wasn't in mood after the news about Krystal getting married.

"Suho-"

His attention was stole by a guy sat on the living room, with his parents. Kai and Suho weren't in a good relationship. They use to argue about everything.

"Sit here, Kai."

His father pointed the place next to Suho. Kai sat, not turning at Suho.

"He back for his wedding, this Sunday."

"Congrats." Kai congratulate him.

"Thank you." Suho replied, taking a cup of coffee.

"Are you okay with that?" Kai's mother asked him. She thought that Krystal had told him who she getting married with and Kai would be fine dealing with it as he came back like nothing.

"Well, I'm okay and more okay if he getting married. Btw I'm going to my room."