Cat Gotchya Tongue? Cuz' He's Got Mine. (Slash)

"No! Make it stop! Make it stop!" I had been screaming hoarsely for hours upon hours. They were doing more tests on me. That's all it's been nowadays. Just a series of excruciating tests, one after another a never ending process tearing my very essence in two. When will it end? Who knows. Why am I here? Don’t know. Does anyone remember me? Doesn’t matter.

“Stop it!!!" I screech and bawl trying to tear off the suction cups, wires, and other various devices that were located in various places on my body.

My head pounded and I felt a shooting pain down my back as they injected me with some sort of anesthetic that was unknown to me. The pain numbed but the blood pounding and crashing against my skull held strong. I look to the front, at all the people sitting there, monitoring brain waves or whatever.

I couldn't believe how much my life has changed in the past month. One day I was a normal 15 year old kid, captain of the boys' volleyball team and tennis star. I had tons of friends, maybe a little abnormally short but it was nice none the less.

The next thing I knew, my parents had sold me to a lab. Let’s think about this for a minute. What kind of parents would sell their only child to a lab just to make a buck? Oh that’s right, mine. They better have bought a really fucking nice dog to replace me… or else.

Lab thirteen was the name if I remember correctly. There were forty-nine other teenagers there; making a grand total of fifty. So far over thirty had died in their ruthless and cruel everlasting tests. The causes were straight forward, heart failure, seizures, ect, nothing like torture or murder. They said once the tests were over they'd decide our fate. God knows what that could mean.

"Congratulations on a job well done, Claudio. You only have five more days of testing left. If you can manage it, life might not be so bad." A man by the name of Gary spoke to me as if I were a mentally disabled three year old. He seems nice overall, but he’s as socially incapable and moronic as the rest of these morons. All they cared about were results, morality, friends, love, hope, honor; the only things they see, what they feel, is nothing. Just words.

Two buff bodyguards dragged a struggling and a temper tantrum prone sixteen year old back to my cell, I was that sixteen year old. Both were ugly beasts that gave the impression that they’d had their share of steroids, which was likely the case. I'm sure they were the results of experimentation, because they weren’t scientists it was the only other possible explanation.

They opened the cell door and threw me in. It was your everyday stereotypical prison cell. You know if you live in a freaky prison cell that’s literally a 2’x2’ square.

"Hey dude." A boy that had had deep dark brown eyes and black dreads addressed me. His smooth bronze skin and his face has a childish glow to it, he also smiled childishly- at me. "Hey did you know that this place is owned by Hell Mages, A.K.A Demons Slayers! Can we say cue the suspenseful horror music?!”

 Only him. "You seriously believe that?" He nodded eagerly and gave me another childish smile. My eyes rolled in response. "That's whack."

He chuckled, "Don't say that, it sounds lame. Especially coming from your mouth, lame ass fool." I nodded and spaced out. I had a bit of a crush on Todd. He was my only light in this dark cell, as foolish as I am and as foolish as I sound.

I snapped out of my daze when somebody screamed. "I don't wanna die! No! I don't wanna die!" It was the poor eleven year old kid who was in the cell across from mine, by now I didn’t care. It doesn’t matter who lives and dies, as long I was part of the ratio that lives. Now that he snapped they were going to take him and throw a couple hard ball experiments to kill him off.

Todd sighed, "Damn, we just keep getting picked off one by freakin one." He gave me a sad, teary eyed face. "Who knows we might be next." I doubted it, most of the kids who've died were innocent and weak minded not to mention shielded all their lives by parents who actually give a damn. There were a few exceptions like the eleven year old but now their dead, their parents may have given a damn but no one here does. I done want them to die but we all have to at some point.