I'm Staying With WHAT?

Boobs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Claudio! Claudio! Claudio! My baby! My little baby boy!!! My beautiful baby kitten!” Miki wailed dramatically.

A sigh came from the doorway, “Honestly Miki, he hasn’t been gone for that long. Besides, you’ll be spending all of tonight with him.” Lucifent mumbled in an exasperated tone.

“Yeah Miki, don’t be such a baby!” Renji’s mocking tone rang through our ears.

I didn’t miss him much.

“Do we have to go to the stupid research center? I really don’t like Brigadier General Merikh, he’s a weird creepo.” Miki whined and let go of me.

“Well I suppose if you want to go against his direct orders along with the higher ups, be my guest and take Claudio to the medical division.” Lucifent looked annoyed as his eyes were locked the screen of what seemed to be a phone.

“What I want to know is why the fuck they want to keep Claudio over their in the first place.” Renji muttered.

“Who cares! Let’s go!” Miki bounced over to the doors which Eredzime and I first entered, it was then I realized we were in the attention-grabbing room with the spiked couch.

The doors opened and in walked a short haired black canine. He was tiny with bright red eyes. He looked at me with those beady eyes and showed his sparkling white teeth, he let out a low growl. I flicked my tail nervously.

I never liked dogs.

“That’s Merikh’s hound. He’s going to lead us to the research division.”

I really don’t like this dog.

He skipped past us to an adjacent set of doors, and sat in front of them. They opened swiftly, the mutt pranced through the door whilst everyone followed. I hesitated only to be grabbed by Lucifent.

“You’re going.”

We walked through to my despair to be met by a very gloomy looking space. There weren’t pictures, furniture… or anything else for that matter. It seemed as if the walls were made of shadows and we were floating on a bright white light. It gave me a nostalgic feeling.

“Welcome to the medical division.”

“Oh goody! I always love seeing that crazy bastard Merikh!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, each word dripping with its own personalized act of sarcasm.

“Shut up,” Renji covered my mouth and his eyes searched the room. “He might hear you. Merikh can hear everything.”

“Do we have any weapons!? We need weapons! C’mon! I can’t handle this! Let’s just kill him now!” I shrieked dramatically and sunk onto my knees.

Someone sighed and my ears perked, my eyes cautiously hunting for the perpetrator, “What was that! Who did that?” I stood up clumsily, “Off with their head! The Queen demands it!”

“But I like my head!” Miki shouted clutching her face between small hands.

“Oh it was you? Never mind. I thought it was Merikh or someone…”

“Scary?” Renji suggested with enthusiasm.

“Exactly!” I grinned at him.

“Excuse me? Are you implying I’m not scary! Cuz’ I’ll show you scary! I’ll fucking show you a whole new world of scary Renji!” She grabbed his collar and shook him angrily, trying to look scary.