'Miki' the 'Beautiful Princess' with a Very Bouncy Bust.

Suddenly the door flung open and a girl’s voice screamed, “Oh my god he’s so cute!”

My face was engulfed by two squishy pillows. Wait…

“Oh my fucking god!” I screamed and flung myself away from the big-breasted teenage girl.

“Renji,” She whined in an annoying tone. “What the hell’s his problem or whatever?” Her lips pursed as she cocked her head to the side.

“I don’t have a problem you psycho! You can’t just come into someone’s room and try to choke them out with your boobs!” I screamed and pointed her. I probably looked like some nutcase. No, I’m sure I do.

She looked at me indecorously, “What teenage boy doesn’t want to be smashed up in between some girl’s boobs? Especially one as lovely as myself.” She did a little pose and twirled showing off her body.

She was quite good looking and that’s coming from someone who’s been gay since he was like six. I literally kissed a guy friend just to prove that liking boys was alright when I was six or seven.

We had to move.

Anyways she was very pretty. A perfect body with beautiful cream colored skin that complemented her shiny black hair very nicely. Not to mention her eyes were a gorgeous blue color that was similar to Renji’s…

“Oh, are you two related?” I asked cocking my head to the side, ears flattening.

“Sadly we’re twins.” You could hear the answer was very forced as Renji’s teeth cracked and grinded as he spoke.

I nodded not knowing what to say.

“Answer my question I asked before! What kind of guy doesn’t want to be suffocated to death by boobs?”

“A gay one,” I answered quite calmly.

“You’re gay!” Renji screamed and covered his body with his hands, not that it made a difference. I could still see him; also, I had already taken a good look.

“Yay! Once we get your freedom we should go shopping!” Big boobs said jumping up and down. “Oh-hem-gee! We can be roomies!”

“Oh god! That’s all she needs! A gay boy in which she can use to torture me.” He looked at her, eyes narrowing. “I can see it now. You two staying up all night giggling, laughing!” He smacked his forehead, “What am I saying you’re never staying over!” He pointed to me with crazy eyes.

“He is SO staying over!” What’s her face yelled.

The dorkimese twins started fighting over about the conditions of my staying over. Tiger the much forgotten kitty and I exchanged looks.

This won’t go well.

“HEY!” I screamed earning their attention. “What about what I want? Want to know what this little kitty thinks?”

Their eyes closed and they yelled in harmony, “SHUT UP!”

Say what?

They did not just tell me to shut up! “Excuse me!” I interrupted their banter. “I don’t even know your name!” I pointed to Miss Bouncy Boobs. “And you.” My eyes narrowed at Renji. “If I want to stay at your place I’ll fucking stay!”

“Oh my bad! I’m Miki, it means ‘beautiful princess’ if you’re unaware.” She twirled and stuck her hand out for me to shake.

“Well Miki, you are one conceited girl you know that?”

“Thank god! Maybe you’re not so bad you little gay cat boy. I’m good with anybody who doesn’t drool at her or buy into that little cutesy behavior she puts on for show! She’s a demon at home!” Renji spoke in a relieved tone.