I

Vendetta Moore

"You can't tell me you're actually going out there alone?" Chris said to me as we walked outside from Domus. He was speed walking to catch up to me; but frankly the boy was annoying as all hell.

"Of course I am!" I growl. I feel my canines extend as I turn around to approach him. "Boss assigned me to do this job alone, so guess what? I'm doing it alone!"  I point at him, pushing my pointer finger into his chest. He stumbles back slightly. 

"Vendetta—" Zack started, but I snapped my head in his direction, my eyes for sure darkening by the second. he put his hands up in mock surrender, realizing it be better if he didn't speak. My teammates know that I do not handle being questioned in my training and abilities. Most of them I trained side by side with since we were pups. They know my skillset, and dare to question me? Fuck that. 

I had all four men trailing behind me, convincing me that I shouldn't agree to the mission Boss had assigned me. Saying how it is way too dangerous, and that the Alpha will rip me apart. Ya, right. 

I honestly didn't believe them, I doubt that that stupid Alpha and his mutts could catch me. 

"I do not have time for these silly worries of yours. I'm perfectly capable of handling myself. So will you all be quiet! I already told Boss I will be taking the mission and I leave tonight. Now if you don't mind, its the afternoon and I need my rest." I grunted and stormed off past them, heading to my small home.

I stormed passed a few people as well. A few teenagers,  a mother and her younger daughter and then two guards. Everyone cowered away from me slightly, knowing that when I am mad it isn't very good to come into contact with me.

I didn't mind that people were like that towards me, I was fuming and I didn't feel like killing anyone.

I finally got to my small home and slammed the door shut once I was inside. I stood near my door for a second, then let out an aggravated scream.

Those boys are so annoying! I call out to my wolf, Grimina.

Yes, they are. But they just care for our well being Ven. Don't be so harsh. . . Grim tried to soothe.

Don't tell me what to do, they know I am well more than perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I was built and raised as an ultimate fighting weapon. They should know better.

Grim sighs. If you say so, Ven.

After that she cuts the link and I groan once again. I didn't mean to make Grim all upset, I sighed too and plopped myself down on the couch.

You've really done it now. I thought.

When Grim is mad or disappointed in me, she ignores me. She wont help me out in any situation at all. She wont chat with me like we do a lot.

When Grim is like that towards me, its a lonely world.

Boss doesn't have one-on-one conversations with me. The boys and I are kind of close, but for some reason I feel like I cannot talk to them. That it is always a competition. And then there is the fact that no one else in this small group of twenty-four really talks to me. We were made up of mostly warriors and their families, and we all tend to stick to ourselves. 

Grim is basically my only friend and it sucks.

I growl out in frustration and get up, I need to blow off some steam and I know only one way of doing so.