Chapter 4: Team Kakashi

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or Naruto!!

Sorry for any mistakes!!
.
.
.

It was early in the morning when Lucy woke up, mostly because of the strong grip around her waist and a small figure sleeping above her head, as well as the sad reality that she was once again in another world.

The celestial mage didn't have to turn around to know it was her pink-haired partner and blue exceed who were sleeping with her. She sighed, rolling her eyes, before turning around to face the dragon slayed, shocked that he was already awake.

"Natsu! What are you doing here?!" Lucy whispered-yelled, still aware of the hands on her waist. Natsu gave her a sheepish smile before sitting up, the blonde mage following him, leaving Happy still sleeping and drooling about Carla and fish.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to leave you alone," he whispered before nodding his head towards Happy. "Plus Happy wanted to sleep with you." Lucy gave him a small smile before her eyes widened.

"Natsu... you did tell Naruto that you were coming here right?" Natsu chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"I may have snuck out during the night while spiky head was asleep" Lucy's eye twitched before sighing and getting up.

"Well then, let's go and see how far we can get through this day." Lucy said, as she went up to wake up Happy. The blue furball slowly opened his eyes meeting Lucy's own.

"Lushyy!" He flew towards her chest, crying about missing Carla and the other members of Fairy Tail. Both Natsu and Lucy looked at each other with sad smiles.

"Dont worry buddy, we'll get home before you know it." Natsu was speaking to Happy but was looking directly at Lucy who gave him a small grin. Happy nodded sniffing away his tears.

"Alright then, we should head down and see if Sakura is awake yet." Lucy said, leading her other two partners who started rambling about the different foods that were here in this new world.

Upon reaching the last step, they were met by Sakura who had a slight shocked look on her face.

"I thought I heard some voices," the Kunoichi mentioned, before heading towards the front door.

"Well what are you guys waiting for?" Sakura said once she was outside, "let's go and introduce yourselves to this village." With that the trio of mages quickly followed Sakura, all curious of what to expect.

It was a few minutes after the group of four set out that a figure with a mop of yellow hair was tugging towards them yelling.

"SAKURA! I LOST HIM! I WENT ASLEEP AND WHEN I WOKE UP PINKY AND THE BLUE FURBALL WERE gone-," Naruto skidded to a stop before his eyes bulged out.

"Hey! How'd you guys get here?!" Naruto exclaimed, pointing at Natsu whose eye twitched.

"Hey! Who are you calling pinky, spiky?!"

"Yeah! And blue furball!" Happy chimed in, pouting from his place on Lucy's shoulder.

"Spiky?!" Naruto exclaimed, butting heads with Natsu; both their female partners giving out an exasperated sigh.

"Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed, grabbing the back of his collar.

"Natsu!" Lucy did the same thing, while Happy snickered behind his paws.

"Oh hey Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto exclaimed as he watched said Jounin approach them with his Icha-Icha Paradise book in his hand.

"Naruto, Sakura," the jounin said, briefly eyeing the Fairy Tail mages before nodding to them. "The Hokage would like to see us."