Chapter 3: Welcome to the Leaf

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or Naruto!!

Sorry for any grammatical errors I make, but please feel free to correct me. The same goes for any Naruto info I may have incorrect.

Characters may seem OOC, but it's fanfic, these things often happen.

Anyways, onto the story!
.
.
.

The ninjas kept on coming, completely surrounding the Fairy Tail mages.

"Dad!" Ino yelled as she made her ways towards Inoichi who was laying under rubble. More ninja came to help Ino while the others completely surrounded Team Natsu, some on the roof and others on the ground.

As the smoke cleared, Natsu emerged with an unconcious Lucy still in his arms. Happy landed on his shoulder, terrified as he saw dozens of ninja surrounding them.

"Who made Lucy cry?" Natsu said, barely over a whisper. His salmon hair covered his eyes with flames dancing under his feet.

Everyone around him grew quiet, staring at him. Tsunade was about to say something, when Naruto interrupted.

"Hey! Who do you think you are?!" Naruto yelled, stepping towards Natsu, who glared at him.

"Happy. Take care of Lucy." Natsu whispered, gently laying her down on the ground. Happy hesitantly nodded, standing protectively in front of Lucy.

Natsu turned towards Naruto who glared at him. Natsu set his fists ablaze as he faced Naruto, whose eyes widened as well as the other ninjas.

"Naruto, get back. He isn't like the enemies we faced before." Kakashi said, as he stepped up behind him. Tsunade and Jiraiya went in front of the blonde.

They stared off for awhile before Natsu made the first move. He pulled his right hand back getting it ready for his Iron Fist of the Fire Dragon.

But before Tsunade or Jiraiya could do anything, Naruto ran between them with a shadow clone, his hand extended out preparing to attack with his Rasengan.

"Wait! Naruto!" Tsunade yelled, but Naruto ignored her. Before anyone could do anything their attacks both collided.

"Rasengan!"

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

*Boom*

Smoke covered the area and everyone became tensed, waiting for the result.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled, ready to run towards him, but was stopped by Kakashi.

"Natsu!" Happy yelled, wanting to go forward, but remembered that he had to protect Lucy, who unbeknownst to him was starting to wake up.

Everyone held their breath as the smoke cleared.

"That's enough." A deep, masculine voice rang throughout everyone's ears. Instead of just expecting two figures, there was now four.

Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Kakashi, all who couldn't believe that someone could easily stop an attack like the Rasengan, widened their eyes as they saw an orange-haired man in a black suit and sunglasses stop both Naruto and Natsu from attacking by grabbing ahold of Natsu's fist and Naruto's wrist, as well as shackles constraining the two, thanks to a certain pink-haired maid.

Both Naruto's and Natsu's eyes widened as well.

"Loke." Natsu's voice was heard throughout the silent streets. He also smelt Virgo making her way to Lucy and Happy.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"We felt Lucy's distress. It was pretty difficult at first to pass through our gates, but we somehow managed to get through. Now," Loke continued, glaring at Natsu, "what the hell is wrong with you, Natsu?! You could of hurt Lucy with that attack!" Loke yelled, as he released his grip on both Natsu and Naruto.