Chapter 1: Who are You?!

"NATSU, HAPPY... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED!!!" Fairy Tail's only celestial mage screamed in frustration.

"Lushee... be quiet were trying to sleep." The adorable blue exceed said in a sleepy tone. A tick mark appeared on the blonde mage's face.

"LUCY KICK!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Hey, what was that for Luce?" The fire dragon slayer asked, a pout on his face.

With an aggravated sigh, Lucy exclaimed, "Natsu, you baka, how many times do I have to tell you to not sleep on my bed?!" Putting a left hand on her hip she started tapping her right foot on the floor impatiently, waiting for an answer.

"But Luuuce... your bed is so comfy." The pink, or what he calls salmon, haired dragon slayer whined getting up from the floor and sitting back on the blonde mage's bed.

Lucy sighed, face-palming herself while muttering, "Ugh, what an idiot... why do I even bother?"

"Nevermind, Natsu, Happy let's go to the guild we need to find a mission to pay my rent." The Celestial mage said, tears comically running down her face, as she thought about her rent.

"Yeah, a mission! Let's go Happy, come on Luce!" Natsu exclaimed as Happy activated his Aera wings holding onto his partner while Natsu grabbed Lucy bridal style.

"Kyaaa!! Natsu, put me down!!" Lucy screamed, as Happy flew them out of her window.

"Aww, but Luce we have to hurry or there won't be any good jobs left to do." Natsu exclaimed giving the Celestial mage his signature grin making her blush.

"Aye!" Happy replied diving down in front of the guild doors. Natsu gently put Lucy on the ground and began to get ready for his signature entrance.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Natsu yelled kicking the guild doors open.

"Good morning!" "Yo!" "Hey!" Were the greetings from the guild members given to their resident Fire Dragon Slayer, Celestial mage, and blue exceed.

"Good morning, Natsu, Lucy, Happy!" The beautiful silver-haired barmaid greeted the three with a bright smile as they approached the bar.

"Morning Mira!" Lucy said, returning the smile and sitting down on her bar stool.

"Yo, where's the ice princess, we have a fight we need to finish." Natsu exclaimed, punching his fist into his opened palm.

"You just missed him, he went on a mission with Juvia." Mira said handing Lucy a strawberry milkshake, and Happy a fish receiving 'thank yous' from both.

"What about Erza is she here?" The blonde asked returning to her yummy treat.

Mira shook her head. "Not here either, Master gave her a mission to do last night."

"Well I guess it's only you and me this time, Natsu." Lucy said as she finished sipping her sweet drink.

"Hey!! What about me?!" Happy cried. "Lushee's mean!!" Tears were now comically falling down his face.

"Shut it cat!" Lucy countered, sneering at him.

Mira sweat dropped. "Hehehe, if you guys need a job, one came in with a high reward, it'll be great for both- I mean all three of you." Mira nervously said, seeing the watery eyes of the cute exceed.

"Alright, then let's go!" Natsu cheered. Mira handed them the request, as Lucy put some jewels on the table to pay for the milkshake and fish.

"Hmm, it says:

Please Help!!

Protect Our Town Relic From Recent Bandit Activity

Location: Sunleaf Village