Chapter 2: Intruders

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or Naruto!!!

Note: The time line takes place during the beginning of Naruto Shippuden where Naruto comes back to the village after his training with Jiraiya and after the GMG for Fairy Tail.
.
.
.

"Who are you?!"

A figure suddenly demanded, appearing out of nowhere.

"Who are you?!" Natsu countered, anger flowing out of him at the thought of them hurting Lucy and Happy.

"We're ANBU black op ninjas from the leaf village and you're trespassing. This is our territory." The masked person said.

"Ehh?" Lucy cocked her head to the side.

"Ninjas?" Natsu and Happy simultaneously said, tilting their heads to the side.

"Yeah, ninjas. What about it?"

"Do... do you know what that means, Happy?" Natsu whispered, his hair shadowing his eyes.

"I do." Happy replied with his head down.

"Oh boy." Lucy sighed, already knowing what was going to happen.

"They like to play ninja too!" The dragon slayer and exceed exclaimed at the same time, there eyes sparkling with excitement. Lucy face palmed at their idiocy.

However, Natsu being who he is, got into his ninja pose putting his scarf over his mouth while doing a hand sign. The ANBU; however, took that as a threat of him casting a jutsu.

The masked ninjas quickly surrounded Team Natsu, there hands moving in fast motions.

"You idiots!" Lucy yelled as her vision started to get blurry.

"Hey! What is this?!" Natsu yelled, feeling the same sensation whenever Mystogan would stop by the guild to grab a new mission.

"Hey! I didn't know it was nap time." Happy exclaimed, his voice getting quieter at the end.

"Natsu, you baka!" Lucy mumbled, before falling asleep. The masked ninjas grabbed the three Fairy Tail mages heading off towards the Leaf Village.

"Hey! Let us go!" Natsu demanded sottly, before he too fell asleep.

"What's going on?" Kotetsu asked, once the ANBU neared the gates.

"You two inform Lord Hokage that there are intruders in the Leaf Village, we're taking them to Ibiki." And with that, the ANBU disappeared with the Fairy Tail mages. Kotetsu and Izumo looked at each other before heading off towards the Hokage tower.

........................................................

(Meanwhile )

"It's been two and a half years." A figure with blonde hair and whiskers said.

"Indeed," Another responded, having long white hair.

"I missed this place!" The first person exclaimed, standing on top of a boulder.

"Oh look! They even added the old hag's face to the mountain." The blonde pointed out.

"You've grown a lot, haven't you Naruto?" A voice said. Naruto and Jiraiya turned around, already recognizing that voice.

"Kakashi-sensei!"

"Yo!" Kakashi greeted sitting on top of a roof with a book in his hand.

"You haven't changed at all!" Naruto mentioned, coming near him.

"Oh yeah," Naruto started, reaching inside of his pack. "I have a present for you. Here you go." He handed over a book to Kakashi, who looked surprised.