Lets show them our moves!

(A/n: sup guys Tsunami here with a new CHAPTER YAY!!! Sorry for the delay in the chapter. Like I can only right this at night because I'm so busy during the day with my school work #highschoolsucks so yea I hope you enjoy!😜
--------------—————---------------------
*Shadows pov*
'Confusion' that's the first thing that I felt after I got over my shock. Why, was Sonic the world saving HedgeHog a striper? Why would he need to be one? I pondered this question for a few minutes but then decided to go and find my friends. When I finally found them, after wondering around for a bit, they were in front of the stage waiting for something I guess. So I walked over and stood by Knuckles, who for some reason gave me a confused stare. But whatever I don't really try to understand that knucklehead.
--------/-------------/--------------/--------
*Third person POV*
The lights faded out and everyone is in front of the stage quickly quieted down. Then a tall figure a merges on stage. The figure obvious male had a big round stomach and a big bushy mustache. Just by the outline of the person they new who it was. It was none other then Dr. Eggman. "Ho ho ho Hello everyone it's wonderful to be here, now sadly I'm not here to reck anything, instead I was Asked here by my good friend to introduce the surprise for you people. So here it is, for your pleasure tonight here's Scrouge, Mephiles, and Sonic The Hedgehogs. The room fell silent as the three males made their way into to the spotlight.
    Sonic stood in the middle with Scrouge of to his left and Mephiles   off to his right. And down on the floor his friends stood in shock, even shadow who already knew of sonics job.
Sexy music started to play in the background as Sonic, Mephiles, and  Scrouge started there routine they danced with each other and moved in ways that made the crowd go wild!
All except for Sonic's friends there where both shocked and in awe, all asking themselves the same thing, why, why is sonic up there. Why is he a striper and why didn't he tell them?
As they pondered this Sonic's solo part of the act came up.
    He walked to the end of the Stage, right in front of his friend and crouched low and twisted his hips and body up slowly to the rhythm of the song.

-------/-------------/-------------/----------------/-------
*Rouge's Pov*
I watched in awe as big blue danced up on that stage, and lit me be the first to say "DAMN BLUE BOY GOT SOME MOVES!!!" and shit I said that out loud, fuck me! Everyone turned and look at me, although Knuckles glared more than looked heheheheheheh, what you gonna do! Anyway we went back to watching sonic dance, when I noticed that well Shadow was look at Sonic more intensely then the rest of the guys! (Lol I think we all know what's going on here he heheheheheheh lol😙) So I walked over to him, now I already know that his gay, but does he have a thing for big blue? "Shadow," I ask "why are you stare so strongly at sonic,  I understand this is shocking but why are you so entranced?"
------------/----------------/----------------/--------------
*Shadows Pov*
I was staring at sonic in both confusion and shameless attraction, trying to understand why? Why is he doing this, did we do something to make him do this, what is the cause!? Then Rouge suddenly came over, she probably caught me staring at sonic. And she says "Shadow, why are you staring at sonic so strongly?" She already knows I'm gays so why not tell her right, "I'm staring because I love him, I can't live without him, and he probably hates me because we are rivals and because I was the one to uncover his secret!"
"What do you mean, uncover his secret, you were with us when he walked out?" Rouge whispered.
"Yes, but he was my private lap dance you got me remember!" Shadow exclaimed! "You didn't see his face Rouge, when he ran out, it was like his whole world was torn apart and it was my fault."  "Oh hun, just talk to him after his dance is done I'm sure you two could come to an understanding!" Rouge smiled at me, she was forever the optimist when it came to my romantic life. Oh well I guess all I can do is try!

÷×××××××××÷×××××÷×××××××÷÷÷÷÷÷××
Hey guys chapter finally finished! That took way to long I am sorry, but here is a new CHAPTER, lol yea anyway I hope you like it I don't in particular, I think my dance scene is shit, please comment vote, and pm if you have any ideas lol bye!!!😀😁😀😂😀😂😀😁😀😂😀😁😀😍😀😂😀☺😊😁😀😄😄😁😊😁😂😀😃