Crying in a corner!

(A/n: Hey guys I'm Backkk, 😎and I'm like so sorry 😓it's been so long, but with school and homework and my family and friends it's hard to update. 😝BUT never the less here it is. 😘P.s just so you know I thought of this chapter in the shower and the only reason I was thinking about it was cause my friend Paige asked me too update. Sooo here we goo!!!!😜
---------------------—----—-----------------
*Sonic's pov*
     I got out of there as fast as I could. I just couldn't face Shadow. Having him see me like that was to much to bare. His probably going to tell all our friends. I well never be able to show my face at home ever again. I ran all the way to the dressing room for us dancers. When I got there, I went to the back corner, sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest and start to cry. The secret I have kept quiet for so long is now out in the open and is going to rip my life apart. Just then the door opened and who should happen to walk in but Scrouge. You see I got Scrouge a job here a couple months ago. His a good Exotic Dancer. We perform together a lot. His actually a really good guy. He walks in and sees me in the corner. "Sonic what are you doing in here, boss wants to know why you ran out on your client?" I looked up at him and frowned, "I ran out because my client was Shadow, It was SHADOW, SCROUGE! He knows about my job and his going to tell ever one!" He looked really surprised by this, but then he just smiled. "How do you know his going to tell everyone?" I look at him with a very confused expression. Why wouldn't Shadow tell everyone.
   I mean learning one of your friends is a stripper, that's a shocking thing to discover, why wouldn't he share it with our friends. Scrouge smiled again and laughed, "Sonic from what I understand, you ran out of there before either of you could even try to say anything productive. So how do you know how he feels?" I look at Scrouge with wide eye, he was right I did rush out. I had been so scared that I didn't even think. I stood up in a determined fashion and said. "Your right Scrouge first thing tomorrow morning I'm going to discuss this with him, 😃ok" And once again Scrouge smiled and said, "There ya go, Good on you, but first the boss man says since you ran out of the lap room while with a client you have to work the stage tonight." "Ok, tell them I well be out In a minute." "Ok, bye." "Bye." Now I got to get ready to go up on stage and pro form for the club. Which I love doing. You may not realize this but I love my job. I love dancing and getting paid for it. It's amazing.
---------------------------------------------
*Knuckles pov*
     The owner of the club had came out a few minutes ago and told us he had a special treat planned for the lady's by the stage. Now naturally I really wouldn't care but rouge dragged me over to wait In front of the stage for the surprise. Blaze did the same to Sliver and I'm sure if Sonic were here Amy would have dragged him over to, but because his not she just pulled Shadow over, who got back from his little party in the back a lot faster than any of us expected. And he seemed even more tense now then he did before. But whatever I'm not going to try to understand that EMO-hog. Suddenly  the lights on the stage got dark and music began to play.

---------------------------------------------
(A/n: And cliffhanger, 😗how many of you hate me, I'm sorry I just had too but don't worry I well update in like a couple of days ok so you don't have to wait long Hehehehehehe or well you😈
Peace out my peeps!!!