Sonic's Second Job!

(Wow third chapter, guys I'm sorry it took so long for me to update 😓. But know matter because I'm updating know oh and if the video I picked doesn't work I'm sorry it's the first video I've very put on a chapter so if it does not play I'm sorry.  Ok here we go.)
----------------------------------------------
*pov Shadow*
Friday night finally after a week of waiting, now I can get this night done and over with. Although Rouge, Amy and Blaze well most definitely drag us out to another one of this club nights again, REALLY SOON. But hopefully Sonic well be there then. Tho I really don't believe the whole family crisis shit, but whatever. I will miss the faker either way. Yea over the weeks time I have came to terms with two things. One: my sexuality, I am very much gay and I am very proud of it. Second: I am unconditionally, in love with Sonic the Hedgehog. And that there is no changing those two fact. But enough about that I have to get ready it is Friday after all and this quills don't just fix themselves do they.😏
----------------------------------------------
*Slivers Pov*
I had just arrived at Shadows house to pick him up. we are headed to Amys where the girls are getting ready, Knuckles is slamming on the door trying to get Shadows attention. Shadow has a nice house not to big not to small but kinda lonely for just one person. Both him and sonic are single. I mean Amy thinks she's dating Sonic but really she's not, and she can't seem to take a hint, but whatever it's not my business. "Knuckles," I yell getting kinda annoyed by all his banging. " I think he heard you give him a minute damn it😡" "ok geez but his being so damn slow, I mean for an ultimate life form you think he would move a little faster." We had turned  around and did not hear the door open "Are you challenging Me Knucklehead!" Shadow said from right behind us making us jump. "Aaaa what no course not I would never umm lets go," knuckles said nervously and me and shadow laughed then headed to the car to drive to Amys.
----------------------------------------------
*time skip to the club because I'm lazy😜*
*Rouges Pov*
The club is amazing. The lights, the sound, the people, the smell, God it could drive someone insane. It makes me want to start my own club. Yea I just might. Me being out on the dance floor with knuckles is fun. Well it was tell I see Shadow being a buzz kill leaning on a wall, with no drinks or girls. (Hehehehe get it because I made him gay so he doesn't like girls but she thinks he does but he doesn't but she thinks he does *wink wink * I'm sorry I will shut up now😓) So I walk up to my friend and ask him a simple question. "Why aren't you having fun?"
His reply "Because," Me "because why," I say almost innocently and he just glares and doesn't give a reply. Well fine then I'm just gonna have to make him have fun then won't I. So I drag him to the back and ask one of the bar tenders to set up one of the Private Rooms for my friend. "Rouge no I don't want to go watch some CHICK strip ok.!" He rips his hand from me but then I realize just how much he effort he put behind the word chick so maybe that was the problem my best friend the person I look at as A brother was gay. I smiled at my realization and said to shadow "Well what if it wasn't a chick?" He freezes and tensed up and I know I have hit the nail right on the head. He turns and looks at me with wide eyes and blush covering his face. "I don't know what you are talking about!" He all but whispered "oh but I think you do and it's ok I expect you shadow you don't have to hide from me or are friends ok but right know you need to loosen up ok hon." I turn to the bar tender who was still standing there and asked if he could put one of his male gay stripers in the Private room. He said yes and leads Shadow to the back and I smiled knowing my work was done.
----------------------------------------------
*sonic pov little before what happened with Rouge and Shadow*
I clocked in to my work at club nightshade my boss is having me work the Private Rooms tonight, which should be like really easy because the private rooms are expensive and exclusive you have to be wealthy to get back here so I shouldn't be to busy tonight. As I think that may boss walks in bring me my first customer. For customers the lights in their part of the room are off and there are two switches one next to my door/near the poll so I have easy access to it and one next to the customer door. My boss tells me my client is a young gay guy who needs some loosing up. So I step out on too my stage and I'm in a well it could be described as a bad boy outfit it's black cargo pants with black combat boots and a leather jacket like scourges. I hear a light gasp and I smirk, he likes what he sees eh. I walk to my poll and take my jacket off and grasp the poll and walk around it, but I like to talk to my clients make them feel comfortable you know. So as I put on my sexy display I ask "so do you live around here?" I would have asked his name but that's against the rules. "Um yea I leave close by my friends and me are here for a Friday night," he says nervously my eyes, as I was tipping back on the poll, widen I knew that voice. And I knew those plans I fell backwards of the poll and hit my head "shit Sonic are you alright," the stranger asked but I never told him my name, I'm not aloud to and the fact that he knows it only confirmed my fears. I reach up and flip on the customer light and what I see makes my blood run cold Shadow the Hedgehog was stand in the next room over staring at me. "Shadow?" "Sonic?" "Shit!" I stand up grab my jacket and rush out of there as fast as I could leaving a very shocked shadow behind.
----------------------------------------------
*Shadows pov back when he was lead to the private room*
The man that Rouge had talked to brought me to the back then sat me down in a dark room then went off to God knows where. Then the lights on the stage in front of me light up and I see I blue hedgehog in black cargo pants with black combat boots and a leather jacket like what scourges wears. When he walks farther into the light I gasp because this blue hedgehog is In fact Sonic the hedgehog. I would know those emerald eyes anywhere. When he heard me gasp he smirk and continued his routine I was shocked with my jaw dropped open and eyes wide for two reasons one: sonic is a striper, second: sonic's a good striper. Like seriously he is very hot up there. Then he ask me a question "so do you live around here" I was scared to answer scared because he would recognize my voice but I answered anyways not wanting to be awkward.   "Um yea I leave close by my friends and me are here for a Friday night," he tips back on the poll and his eyes widen and   I flinch as he falls on the ground banging his head hard. "shit Sonic are you alright,"  I could see fear in his eyes as I say his name and he reaches up and flicks on the light. And he sees me standing there staring at him. "Shadow?" "Sonic?" "Shit!" He stands up and gathers his things and leaves through the door on the stage. Leaving me to ponder what in the fuck just happened.?!😕😟😣😢😔
------------------/---------/-----------------
(Wow chapter yay jeez this took a while I stayed up tell 11:23pm to right this on a Sunday night I a fucking school tomorrow you people better appreciate this chapter because damn it I needs my rest👿 hehehe any way I hope u like it sorry for spelling or grammar or punctuation errors this is all types on my iPod so sorry and sorry it's late I have school to worry about so I well update at soon as possible yay bye😎😜😝😋