Your Late!

(A/N: hey everyone this is Tsunami and you see this is my first fanfiction and it was typed on my iPod so please excuse in spelling errors, and I would greatly appreciate comments and constructive criticism but please don't be too harsh I am doing the best I can. I do not own Sonic or any Sonic characters I put in this story they belong to Sega. Thank You for your time please enjoy! ☺️)
----------------------------------------------
*Shadow's POV*
"We should go to a club or something?" I mentally groaned, because for the pasted 30 minutes Rouge, Knuckles, Sliver, Blaze, and the Pink demon have been discussing our plans for this Friday. Not that I plan on going. They may be my friends but that doesn't mean I have to go to some stupid club and watch people strip!
"What club do you think we should go to Shadow?" Rouge asks me. "I don't care cause I'm not going." I state very bluntly and to the point. "and you can't make me!" I say to her but then she smirks at me with a smirk that tells me she expects my challenge. My eyes widen and the next thing I know I'm on the floor with Rouge on my back with my hands bent at an awkward position behind me with everyone laughing at my miss fortune!
"Do you surrender and promise to come with us to the club on Friday!" Rouge all but yells in my ear, so seeing no other solution I surrender. "yes" I growl out. Rouge then gets up smiling in delight, but then suddenly frowns and points a finger in my direction and say, "if your not there I swear SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG I WELL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU!"😡She has one of those really angry faces that tells me she's not lying. I back up and raise my hands in defense and say, "Ok ok I'll be there no need to pop a tit damn it, Rouge!😖" That of course calmed her right down but also make Knuckles and Sliver, who are setting on the couch, Burst into uncontrollable laughter which pissed me off. "Shut up idiots!" I bark at them. "IM NOT AN IDIOT EMO HOG!" Knuckles stands up and screamed at me making me smirk and Sliver smile. We all love pushing his buttons, mostly Sonic tho. When Sonic makes Knuckles mad we all set back to watching the show. Thinking of Sonic (A/n: aha see what I did there because right now his thinking and instead of saying, speaking of sonic I said, you see I said, thinking of sonic hahahahaha, I'm sorry *looks down a shamed of terrible joke* 😣) where is he I thought he was planning this with us and going with us Friday? "Hey Rouge, where is Sonic isn't he going?" I sure hope he's going I mean I don't know why, but whenever I'm around Sonic my knees just get weak and I can't think straight. "oh well I thought he would be here, Sliver dear?" "Um, Yea?" "Would you be a dear and call up Sonic and see why the HELL his NOT here, please?" "Sure."
That faker better hurry up and get here I wonder what his doing?
----------------------------------------------
*Sonic's POV*
"Hmmmm it's so quiet and peaceful up here.😌" Now your probably wondering where I am, well I'm on a mountain. I love to just come out here and think sometimes you know, get stuff off my mind. wonder what my friends would think if they knew. Knew my secret. I mean being a hero is fun and all but where's the money in it. I don't find my self to be a particularly greedy person, but I gotta pay the bills and put food on the table but money doesn't just come out of thin air. So I got a second job. Its not like I can quit being a hero there would be a uprising and my friends would freak. But if I tell them I am too damn poor to buy food or keep fighting they will pity me and try to help and I hate that. I FUCKING HATE PITY. So I got a secret second job. Its a night job so I don't have to deal with my friends bugging me wanting to know where I've been all day. •phone rings•
*how the hell did you ever pick me, honestly I could sing you a song, but I don't think words can express your beauty, it's sing to me.* •answers phone.•
Sonic: Helloooo Sonic the Hedgehog speaking!
Sliver: Sonic it Sliver, where are you we here supposed to met at Amy's to talk about are Friday night plans?!
Sonic: Shit I totally forgot dude! (Groans) so rate from 1 to 10 how pissed are Amy and Rouge that I'm late?
Sliver: While if you get here now and say sorry then it my go to a 10 but that depends how fast you are!
Sonic: *sonic smirks😏* I'm already there! • hangs up phone and dashed off to Amy's house.
----------------------------------------------
*Amy's POV* ( this POV will be short)
"ROUGE WHERE THE HELL IS MY SONNIKU, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AN HOUR AGO!?" I yell while crying because my love hasn't shown up yet. "He probably isn't here because he doesn't want to listen to your LOUD MOUTH ROSE, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Shadow screams at me from the living Room. Ok Rude! But before I could get a word in there's a knock on my door so while glaring at Shadow I got up and answered the door and low and behold my SONNIKU WAS THERE!😍
----------------------------------------------
*Sonic's POV*
I am here finally. As I go to Knock on Amy's door I hear yelling and being the genius I am, I know it's Shadow and Amy because even tho were all friends, those two can't stand each other. I knock and Amy opens the door and what does she do first? Pulls me into one of her back breaking death hugs and screams at the top of her lungs. "OMG SONNIKU WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER. I HAD TO SOCIALIZE WITH SHADOW OF ALL PEOPLE BUT NOW YOUR HERE SOOOO YAY!!!!!!!!😍😆😂"
Like oh my god my ear drums are bleeding! I look over at knuckles, sliver, blaze, rouge and shadow and give them all pleading looks asking, no begging silently for there help, but no. Shadow just looks pissed. He probably has a headache and Amy screaming isn't helping. Rouge is giving me a you deserve it look for being late look and everyone else is just laughing at me so it looks like I'm on my own here.😭
----------------------------------------------
*Shadow's POV*
When the pink demon started hugging sonic and screaming at the top of her lungs I got so mad. I don't know why but her touching sonic just makes me so mad!😡
But when he gave us that pleading look I didn't know what to do. So I just stood there with my arms crossed looking pissed as usual.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N: and chapter ok I hoped you all enjoyed it. I think it's crappie but hey that's me. So please comment. And if you have any ideas for story's you would like me to right or any OC you want in the book please leave it in the comments or PM me. thanks.oh and p.s the ring tone that was playing when Sliver called Sonic was "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn." by Sleeping with Sirens. thought I should include that just incase someone didn't know it.☺️)