Friday Night Plans!

(A/n: hey everyone wow next chapter yay😝! Ok so first I think I should do a character list and couple list and ages. I probably should have done this in the first chapter but I forgot😞. I'M SORRY 😖! Ok Any way lets start this list first for my characters:
Shadow- 23
Sonic- 22
Sliver- 22
Scourge- 25
Knuckles- 24
Eggman- 47
Blaze- 21
Rouge- 23
& Amy-23
COUPLE LIST:
SonicXshadow
KnucklesXRouge
SliverXBlaze
ScourgeXAmy &
One sided SonicXAmy
Ok yay now that that's settled let's start from were we left off. I don't own the sonic crew or any others Sega does thank you and please enjoy😊)
----------------------------------------------
*Blaze's POV*
To say that Amy hugging Sonic to death isn't the funniest thing in the world is a total lie because it is. Watching him struggle and give us that look is priceless, but I feel bad for the guy. I mean Amy is one of my best friends but she is extremely over barring at times. So I walk over to the door and tap Amy on the shoulder to get her attention and say, "now Amy we're all happy that Sonic is FINALLY here" I send him a glare for being late this could have been avoided, maybe, if he got here on time. "but no need to kill him with one of your killer death hugs!" I say while pulling the Blue blur from her grasp.
----------------------------------------------
*Rouge's POV*
"SONIC T. HEDGEHOG. WHERE ON GODS GREEN EARTH WERE YOU!😡" I scream making everyone near me flinch violently. And sonic's face to pale. "aha well you see I was on a mountain thinking about life, I had totally forgot we we're getting together today," sonic says but then he comes over to me with his ears pinned back and gets on and his knees making my eyes and everyone else's eyes widen. "please, please rouge could you find it in your heart to forgive me, I didn't mean to be late honest I didn't!" HE'S BEGGING! The blue blur, all mightily sonic the hedgehog is begging, oh where's my camera when I need it.
"He seems to be telling the truth Rouge, just forgive him so we can get on with our planning." Leave it to sliver to be the first to forgive but whatever fine. "Fine, but sonic if this happens again I won't go so easy on you!👿" "Yes Ma'am" he says while quickly standing up.
----------------------------------------------
*Shadow's POV*
Hehe Faker looked so adorable begging like that...wait...WHAT, WHAT DID I JUST THINK! THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM DOES NOT THINK WORDS LIKE ADORABLE!😱 Grrrr "Shadz come on we're going to go to the Dining Room and talk about are plans." Sonic called to me and I blushed a little because of what I had been think about him a good ten seconds ago. I follow Sonic into the Dining Room and took a set next to him at the table with the rest of are friends. Rouge starts talking. "ok so where are we going, what are we wearing, when are we doing this and how much will it cost?" She asked. the knuckles speaks up. "Do we really have to dress up Rouge, babe?" Her Eye twitches but before she can say anything I interrupt. "I am not dressing up Rouge!" "Fine you guys don't have to dress up but us girls are." she yells at us. All us guys high five of course at this lovely information.😈 Sliver then say "We could go out this Friday, Friday's are always fun right?
----------------------------------------------
*third person POV*
"That sounds great Sliver I'm free this Friday." Amy say and everyone nodded there heads in agreement all but Sonic and Shadow notices. "What Faker you got plans this Friday?" Sonic snaps his head up to Shadow and everyone turns to Sonic expecting an answer. "Actually yes, its a family thing and it can't be avoided I wish I could go but I can't sorry um maybe we can do it other week." Sonic says hopefully because said family endeavor is a total lie he really has to work. "aww NOOO😢 we been looking forward too this for a while just cause you can't go doesn't mean we can't!" Knuckles tosses in. "yea, sorry sonic that you can't come." Amy says. Sonic sets slightly upset over the fact that his friends all get to go out while he has to work. "ok hey guys I got to go, Like I said family shit to worry about so ummm bye." Sonic says and dashes out the door with a suspicious Shadow watching him the whole way. Sliver then says "Well I know this great Club down on 5th Street. It's called Club NightShade and it not expensive. I used to go there all the time. My friend owns the place and he owns me a favor I bet I could get us in for free!"
----------------------------------------------
*Shadow's POV*
As Sliver goes to call his friend to get us into Club NightShade everyone just chats and the girls all talk about what there gonna wear on Friday while I mentally sigh. Friday just won't be the same if Sonic's not there. I just... I don't understand these feelings I have for him it's obvious I feel something for him I mean if I didn't I wouldn't blush and get weak in the knees every time I see him. suddenly Sliver walks into the room with a cheeky smile on his face. "So guess who got us into Club NightShade for free and we get free drinks all night and free access to the Private rooms(A/n: sorry I don't know what there called the rooms where people go and get lap dances and private show from the dancers😔😣) in the back!" He said with extreme happiness. with a blank face I say "Umm you😐." "MEEE!" He yells and everyone gets up and starts freaking out blaze kisses him, knuckles punches his arm and Amy and Rouge squeal and hug both he's sides. Great so we're going out Friday to Club NightShade and everything's free. Great😑!
----------------------------------------------
(A/n: yay Chapter god it took forever to right this even tho it's not that long hmmm 😒! Whatever thanks 😅 Good night *bows*😊)