twelve

Jack and I woke up in a tangled mess; Johnson's legs were over mine while my arm was placed on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering how the hell this even happened. I shoved Jack in an attempt to wake him up fully, as he was falling in and out of consciousness.

"Stop being so lazy, J. Get up!" I finally pushed him off of me, resulting in both of us falling to the floor.

"Ow!" We both groaned. I dusted myself off, tip-toeing into the room that Dani and G occupied. Thankfully, they were sound asleep, so I took the opportunity to run into their bathroom.

I stepped into the shower once the water was hot and did everything I needed to do. Twenty minutes later, I stepped out, a fluffy towel wrapped around my hair and body.

I peeked my head out of the bathroom and grabbed my clothes, scurrying back into the bathroom. After changing into new undergarments, I slipped on a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, the ankles cuffed. I put on a plain navy blue crop top and slipped on some no-show socks, my feet clad in all-white Vans.

Moving onto hair and makeup, I curled my lashes and applied two coats of mascara on my bottom and upper lashes, making them look longer. I filled in my eyebrows and applied lip balm while my hair was loosely braided to the side, making the whole look casual.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom and stuffed all my belongings into my small gym bag, Johnson coincidentally walked into my room as well.

"Weird," We both laughed. He instantly shushed me, pointing to Dani and G still sleeping. I swear, they could probably sleep through an earthquake.

"Hey-o! Hope y'all - " Sam barged into the room, causing Jack and me to send him and Nate daggers.

"Shut up," I hissed. "They're still sleeping."

The two boys smirked, walking over to where J and I stood. "What's the plan?"

"We all jump on the bed on the count of three," Johnson whispered.

"One" I started.

"Two," Nate and Sam mischievously grinned.

"Three!" J jumped first, then me, and then the two other boys.

"Rise and shine!" I laughed. "Dani, wake up, babe!"

"Ouch, ow fuck!" G groaned, landing on the floor. I burst out laughing, causing me to lose my balance on the bed and occupying the spot next to Gilinsky.

"I-I'm sorry," I gasped, still in a fit of laughter. He shook his head, though a smile was stretched on his lips.

"Phew," Sam breathed. "I am exhausted. Get ready, you two. We have a long drive ahead of us."

Dani trudged into the bathroom, slamming the door shut due to her being woken up so rudely. Jack G groaned and rubbed his side, walking into Johnson and I's room to get ready too.

"Stella," Nate called from the balcony. I whipped my head to where he was standing. Between his forefinger and thumb, he was holding a joint. I smirked, shaking my head with a laugh.

"I thought you would've forgotten," I took it from him, inhaling the smoke.

"I like to keep my promises," He chuckled.

"So, are you and Sam cool? After your set yesterday you two seemed to go back to your normal selves," I ripped my gaze from the buildings and averted my attention towards Nate.

"Oh yeah. We're cool now. He really likes you, you know."

I blushed, looking down, "I think I'm starting to like him too."