Partyyyyyyy

"Your leaving?" Makayla asked me as I was picking up my skateboard and heading for the door.

"Yeah mom called and wants me home asap," I spoke as I opened up the front door.

Makayla and I said our goodbyes and I exited her house. Placing my skateboard on the sidewalk, I pushed it to go fast as I balanced myself all the way home. I got stop by the grass surrounding my house. I wasn't paying attention and fell to my butt.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" My father asked as he came to my side and helped me up.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I spoke walking inside our home.

New chapter!!!!!!!!!

I find it weird I've done like four chapters about the same day!

Most of it was just needed info for later.

Really hope you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Makayla's, Loren's, Scarlet's, and Alice's outfits in external link.

kk byeeeeee

Chapter 7

....................................

We both walked into a modern styled home and my dad shut the door behind us. We started a small conversation of what we did today, when it got interrupted by mother speaking to me.

"Come on, we've been waiting on you," my mom spoke as she rushed me into the dinning room.

Sitting on the dinning room table was a cake covered in rainbow colored icing, and the words "Happy Birthday Loren" spelled out in icing on top. My grinned grew wider when my crystal blue eyes landed on my brother ,sister and Logan standing by the wall on the right. I ran to them and gave each a nice big bear hug.

"Don't kill us with your hugs, we haven't eaten the cake yet," Jacob spoke to me. Everyone laughed after I slapped him in the back of his head.

They sat me in front of the cake and started to sing "Happy Birthday" to me as my mom lit the blue and white candelas that were stuck in the cake. I laughed as Logan tried to sing in a high pitch voiced and failed. Over all they completely sucked at singing.

Once everyone was done with their slice of cake, they went into the living room to watch television. I walked upstairs and into my room. My stuff that I bought today while at the mall with Makayla, was sat on the floor next to my bed. A creak was sounded from behind me and I whipped around to see who or what caused it.

"What are you doing in here?" I questioned Logan as he walked into my room and shut the door behind him.

"I came to wish someone special a happy birthday," he grinned while staring down at my lips.

"Sorry but I don't believe it's anyone's up here birthday," I spoke to him.

"Well, then you'll just have to do," Logan said then ran to where I was and picked me up.

I laughed as I wrapped my legs around his torso. Logan then started to place kisses down my neck and on my collarbone. I moaned into his ear as he started to bite my sweet spot, then I pulled his head up so his face was in front of mine. He took his lips and placed them on mine. Our lips moved in sync as Logan let his hands roam my body, and I placed my hands on his head and rubbed his scalp. Logan licked my lips asking for entrances which I didn't give him. I know he gets turned on when I tease him, so that's what I wanted to do.

Logan unlocked our lips, threw me on top of my bed and placed himself on top of me. He then started at my neck again and slid his hand up my shirt. I sat up and stopped him.