A Surprise To Last Years

I'm sorry for the short chapters I'm trying to make them longer but i first write them on paper then i type them and they are so short when i type them so I'm trying to make them longer!!!<3 

While reading listen to the song on the side!!

HOPE YOU LIKE

-Brook

Chapter 2:

My heart was racing.  I had a feeling in my gut that this is going to be an amazing present. Once I got all the wrapping paper off, a visible piece of duct tape was stretched across the seam where the two cardboard panels met.  My dad handed me the scissors. I quickly cut the tape in the middle and opened it. The box was filled with tissue paper and bubble wrap.  

No surprise here; I acted like a two year old and played with the bubble wrap. Popping as many of the little protective bubble as I could. Then I started to grab the tissue paper out of the box and throw it into the air, the pieces falling all around my bed. I neared the bottom and an envelope sat there, just a plain blue envelope.  I picked it up slowly.

Yup. Just an envelope.

I looked at both sides then I slowly and carefully opened it.  There was a colorful card inside.  It had "HaPpY bIrThDaY" printed on the front.  It was in a super cute, bold print.  I opened up the card and fifty dollars fell on my lap.  I smiled like it was the best present ever but of course it wasn't.  The best present ever would be either Justin Bieber or Cody Simpson shirtless cause it would be awkward for me to open a box with a naked Cody or Justin in it with my parents around.  

To their surprise I jumped up and and hugged them. I thanked them for the money since I'm saving up for college.  Some people would say that its too early to be worrying about college but for me i should have started saving money years ago. 

Their facial expressions confused me.  They looked surprised at the fact that I liked it so much or as much as I was trying to convince them I was.  Maybe they could tell I was lying and were hurt by it.  I don't know why but they are acting really weird.

 I heard the front door open and then shut.  Then I started hearing loud thuds coming up the stairs.  My heart had started racing when the front door open but now its really bad.  I was so scared.  I couldn't figure who would be here at this hour cause my sister is in Texas with a friend and my brother is in New York for work.

My parents weren't scared or even shaken by these events and that kinda freaked me out more.  They actual had a tad bit of excitement in their facial expression.  Why were they excited, do they wanna die, get rapped, or watch me get rapped.  I don't think they would be a nice sight.  Cause I sure don't want to see my mom or dad having sex with anyone.  So seeing your kid get rapped should be an even worse sight.

A semi-short man stood in front of my doorway.  He looked familiar but I couldn't make out who he was.  My mom hugged the man as soon as she saw him.  She was saying that she missed him and they its great for him to be back.  I examined him.  He was wearing a gray polo long sleeve, blue jeans, and Georgia boots.  No wonder there were loud thugs coming up the stairs.

Finally it clicked that the man in the doorway was my brother, Jacob.  My brother that I haven't seen since last July.  The only brother I have.  He has changed so much.  I missed him so bad.  I ran into his arms.

 I was so close to crying.  I was wrong this is the best present ever.  He slowly pulled back and kept repeating "Don't cry" to me.  I was trying not to cry but a few tear\s streamed down my face and soon as that happened I felt a big family hug formed. 

Only thing that was missing was my sister and I missed her too.  I was really close to my brother and sister.  I told them everything.  Even thought my brother is eight years older than me and my sister is two years older than, they are still my best friends.  My sister, Cara, is really smart and she helps me with boy and friend problems.  My brother, Jacob, would always help me with self respect and he would always keep me in check.

Jacob was pulling something out of his back pocket.  He pulled out an envelope.  (Does everyone think money isn't he best thing ever like seriously it would be nice to put some thought in a present)  The envelope had flowers all over it and said "TO: Loe (That's his nickname for me) Hope you like it!!:) I opened up the envelope expecting to find a card but instead I found five slips of paper.

They stated the row, the seat, and to who i was going to see in concert.  The date was January 24.  I was in shock when I looked at the top to see 'Cody Simpson' in bold.  My heart dropped when I saw that we were on the second row.  I started to jumping up and down, and screaming.  i jumped into my brother's arms and almost knocked him off his feet.  Once I got off him, he told me that it was all my parents idea.  I was so surprised because that was an amazing idea/plan.

They told me that my mom, sister, and aunt were coming to the concert so that left me with one ticket to bring one friend.  Things just got serous.

I have too many friends to pick just one.  I'm scared my friends would start arguing and getting into fights about who I would take.  I don't want to lose any of my friends. I already knew I was going to bring and that was my crazy, redheaded friend, Makayla.  

 Makayla and I have been friends since 3nd grade.  She is someone I can always count on.  She has been through a lot but she always keeps her head up high.  I idolize her for that.  She has helped me out so much in the past and I never want to lose her.  She is one of those friends that are rare and hard to find so I'm doing my best to keep her.  I feel like this is kinda a way to keep our friendship stronger by doing things that we will remember forever.

--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

I really hope you like!! It might be awhile till I post again cause I'm not for sure what I really want to put in the next chapter....but ill try to post something next week.

Love you!!!<3

-Brook