Be Pretty Be Happy Be The One

Hey everyone! Im so happy my story has 14 reads and that feels like alot to me, so thank you. Im trying hard to make the chapters longer and better. This chapter wont be the most interresting one I just had to get it out of the way!!

I put the link to the outfit that Loren is putting on in this chapter. I did it just in case anyone wanted to see exactly what her outfit looked like. Its the external link. For some reason I put it as Katherine's outfit in the title of it but it's Loren!!

Also listen to the song on the side.

Hope you like!!!:)

Love-Brook

__---__---__---__---__---__---__---__---__---__---

I could feel the butterflies start to form in my stomach. Every inch of my body was over flowing with excitement of what was going to happen in 18 days. I said it over and over in my head 18 days till i see Cody flipping Simpson in concert. I felt like i couldn't wait another second to see him in person. I just aaww the thought of seeing him! Yeah, I know it sounds stupid in all but this is the only person I've gone to see in concert that i choose who i saw. I'm happy that its Cody's concert that i decided to spit in my parents faces almost every second i could. I only did so cause i wanted to see him so bad.

I jogged into my bathroom at the left coroner of my room. Opening up the curtains to let the sun shin through the window and warm my skin. I loved that feeling its like peace and seniority all in one. Taking a look in the big mirror, I noticed my terrible morning face. I forgot to take my makeup off last night, so my eyes had mascara underneath them. I washed my face and let the warm water give me goose bumps. I brushed my long hair and pinned half of it up, so I could start curling it. I ran into my room to get my mac book which had stickers all over it. I only put the stickers on there to customize it I love doing because no one can do it exactly how I did and that is what I like no one having the same thing as me.

I started playing Cody's songs and everyone i sang along to. I started imagining what the concert was gong to be like. I was careful not to burn myself while I danced along to his music. After curling my bottom layer I pulled it into a loose low ponytail. I released the top half of my hair letting it fall naturally. I pinned my bangs back while singing along to 'Be The One'. After finishing curling my hair i put my bangs down to curl them. Once they were done, I stared at my hair in the mirror making sure it looked good at every angle.

I loved my hair curled because it made me super happy I did that ombre do to it. Since I did that to my hair now instead of just it being all dark brown now its dark brown that turns into light brown which turns into a caramel color which turns into a bleach blonde at the ends. Curling it just made it look more flowy.

I picked my makeup bag out of the second drawer. I started by just covering some blemishes on my face then I put powder on to smooth everything. I got to the eyes and now a days i just put mascara on and sometimes some eyeshadow. This time I decided to put the eyeshadow on. I used a nude color and a caramel color just to add some sparkle. Nothing too big, wanted it to look natural and comfy.

I went into my closet looking through all my clothes knowing exactly what i was looking for. When I came upon my white 'Hipsta Please' cropped tank top, I started to look for my shorts. Finlay I found them after what felt like ages. Holding them up, while choosing my light mint green vans to wear. They matched the top of my shorts perfectly. I slided my Sophie shorts off and slid my high-waisted blue/mint green and light pink ones on. I tossed my over sized t-shirt to the side and throw on my white cropped top on. I got some of my socks with mustaches on the and pulled them on the my vans. I tied my shoes then when to my jewelery box. I hoped the top to look at all my rings and I pulled on the one Makayla gave me for our friend anniversary. It was an silver arrow wrapped in a circle around my finger. Then I went to the second drawer and pulled out my diamond earrings that have a goldish tint and the back where all the small diamonds where placed and put them on.

I went back to the bathroom and opened the box on the corner of the counter that had 'You Don't Choose Who You Love' carved into the top. The box was wooden and was painted a light purple color. I grabbed the bracelet that was inside of it and wrapped it around my wrist and buttoned it. The bracelet was white leather and had pewter embroidery on it. My dad gave it to me for Valentines day last year and I wear it everyday.

I sat on my bed and rambled through my night stand looking for my phone cases. I finally got a few of them and changed my light blue one to a galaxy pattern one with a faded figure of a triangle in white with a outline of a mustache on it.

I made my way down stairs to find my mom, dad, and Jacob in the kitchen eating. I made my way to them asking why they couldn't have waited for me. They all responded " You take forever to get ready" in unison. I took a step back and put my hand to my heart acting like I was hurt by what they said. They just shrugged it off and Jacob told me"Suck it up."

I made my plate and sat at the table beside Jacob and across from my dad. I started eating my pancakes and leaving my bacon for latter. In between bites I would either take a sip of my Arizona tea or talk to them about random junk. Then Jacob looked at me and asked"Whats Jake been up to?" My heart stopped at the mention of his name. I haven't talked about Jake in almost four months and I wasn't ready to yet. Silence grew between everyone in the room and I could feel the tears building inside my eyes. Jacob giggled and asked"What is all this non-sense about?" I'm guessing he didn't know what happened but I wasn't staying any longer to tell him about it. I jumped out of my chair and ran to my room and locked the door behind me. All my emotions clashing together and I could hear my brother asking what he did wrong but I know my parents were going to let me tell him that.

__---__---__---__---__---__---__---__---__---__---

So I really hope you like!

If you like what Im writting feel free to fan me and Ill try to maybe do another book.