Hurt

Hey everyone,

I know its been awhile and im sorry for that but more to come soon because i already have the first part of the next chapter written. Ive tried to make it as long as I can and I think this chapter is a pretty good length. Lorens outfit, once again, is on the side.

I know Cody isnt in the story right now but soon he will be and soon a lot of drama happens and sorta history repeats its self but who's history is the question.

Song on the side ,if you choose to listen ,fully up to you.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everything around me was blurry. I was furious at the thought of Jake. He is someone I hate with everything inside me, and he hurt me more than time can heal. I wannas cream and cry at the same time. I need to just forget about him forever. Why cant people forget about him? They shouldn't ask or speak about him ever. I just, ugh, he just gets under my skin. The name brings back so many fun and happy memories, but it also brings back all the pain and tears. I loved him with everything I had.

Ignoring all the screams and bangs at my door, I paced the floor of my room. Suddenly, I stumbled upon a box sticking out of underneath my bed.

Realization hit me hard and fast. That baby blue and light pink box held every memory from Jake and I's relationship.

Slowly I picked up the box and placed it on my bed. Seating myself in front of it Indian style, I opened the box. On the top said "Jake and Loren forever." The tears threatened to fall but I wouldn't give in. Not this time. 

The box was filled with pictures, notes, and items from things Jake and I did together. Two now dead roses were placed on the top. One for every time I caught him cheating. He gave them to me to say he was sorry and to express his love for me (so he said). Stacks of movie, concert, and special event tickets filled the corners of the box.

A list caught my eyes. It read

"Our Songs:)

Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran

Back to You- Cody Simpson

Our Song- Ron Pope

Be Alright- Justin Bieber

Drunk on You- Jason Aldean

Kiss Me Slowly- Parachute

Perfect for Me- Ron Pope

You've Got This Hold on Me- Cassidy Ford

A Thousand Years- Christina Perri"

The tears fell. I broke down. Crying into my pillow, not having a care in the world if my family could hear me. The memories from when Jake and I started the box flooded back.

                           *FLASH BACK*

"Jake, get off me," I screamed through my laughter. Jake had been tickling me for the past five minutes or so and my sides were starting to hurt.

"Sorry, babe, but no can do." Jake started smirking down at me.

"But it's starting to hurt, really bad." After I said that, he stopped and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry, but I have an idea of what could make up for it," he said in a really deep, sexy voice. Butterflys started to flutter in my stomach. He's the only person who could ever do that to me.

I started smiling ear to ear. "Really?"

He hopped off my bed and picked up a box off my bathroom counter. I hadn't noticed it til then.

"What's that?" I pointed at the box.

"Just a box that will hold every memory of our relationship so far and until our deaths, because I'm never going to let you go." he said while walking over to the bed.

"Awe, aren't you just the sweetest boyfriend a girl could ask for?" I asked while pulling him onto the bed.

"Correction, I'm the luckiest guy on Earth because I get to call you my girlfriend." He soon kissed my lips softly.

"I love you." I said in between our kisses.

"I love you too, more than you can ever imagine." Then he kissed me again, this time with more passion than ever. 

                      *END OF FLASHBACK*

 Jake was my everything. We dated for about a year and two months. We were the "It" couple of our town, everyone wanted a relationship like ours, only if they knew the truth. We loved each other or at least I loved him. It turned out that he had been cheating on me with many other girls the whole time we were dating.

There were three time I caught him cheating. Two of them were just simple kisses with other girls. He swore that the girls kissed him and he was trying to pull them off. I was so stupid to ever believe him, he's such an ass.

Fed up with the thought of Jake, I put everything back into the box and threw it onto the floor, not wanting to look at it anymore.

As my tears dried up I noticed that my family had stopped banging on the door and left me to my own sorrow. I went to the bathroom to fix up. Oddly enough, I put on water-proof mascara this morning instead of the normal kind, something told me that there would be tears because of the occasion. There were only a few smudges around my eyes. I whipped them off and placed a layer of light pink lipstick on my lips. 

Once done I checked in the mirror once more to make sure I didnt look like I just cried, before leaving the bathroom. Note to self, forget about Jake you've always deserved better. I need to get out and get some fresh air. Makayla came to mind, so I got my iPhone out and texted her.

To: Bitchy Bestie

Hey, I'm coming over! If its ok? Haha doesn't matter I'm still coming, we need to talk.

From: Bitchy Bestie

Yeah its fine if you come over, as always. What do we need to talk about? ARE YOU PREGO?

To: Bitchy Bestie

Hell no, I'm not dating anyone so that means im not doing anyone.

From: Bitchy Bestie

OK good!! See you when you get here.

I checked the time to see it was 12:30. Wow, three hours have pasted since I woke up. I grabbed my purse and sprayed some perfume on. Then, I slowly crept downstairs to write my parents a note. I wrote.

Dear Mom+ Dad+ Jacob

I went to Makaylas, need some girl time. I'll be home before 6 so don't worry. I'm fine and I'll text or call if I need anything. Love y'all.

-Loren

XOXO

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you like!!! You should give some feed back on how to make my writing better or the story more interesting. So going back to what I said before about someones history repeats its self, well who do you think history it is? Is it Jake's? Loren's? Cody's? Makayla's? Charaters to come? I don't know you'll just have to wait and see. Who guessed who Jake was??? Also thank you for all the reads it keeps me writing!!

 -Brook

-Edited by: @SmileyXBooX-