Chapter 7 - Hello Hello

First of all, sorry for uploading this late! I'm very busy at the moment with school, 4 more weeks untill summer break! 

 A shout out to a good friend of mine,@epiceviladventureme1

Read her stories! 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4797345-the-unexpected-malexmale

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6183558-the-switch~-mxm

                          Shawn’s POV

The next day at school was quite peaceful, hadn’t seen Gideon today, but I guess I would see him during break. 1st period: Chemistry, 2nd period: English, 3rd period: Mythology,  4th period: Math and then eventually lunch break! I saw Gideon in the middle of the cafeteria near the indoor garden, I smiled and rushed towards him. Gideon had a big smile on his face when he saw me  and I felt my cheeks turn warmer and warmer and redder. He had this strange effect on me, like I could really like him. “Hello cutie, would love to talk to you but I have to go!” “O..o..oh B..B..Bye then” “Bye, Little one, see ya later” Said Gideon and he started walking away. I wanted to say something when I felt a cold breeze against my back, I turned around and saw a very hot, masculine, muscular, dreamy, sexy and most of all tall guy. I had to look up at him. “Hey, aren’t you too young to be here?” asked the guy, he looked like 20, but couldn’t be older than 19, and I was only 17, but looked like 15.

“N..no, I’m n..not too young!”  I pouted and started to walk away but the guy laid his hand on my shoulder. “I know, just teasing you. You’re so hot, you know” I was thunderstruck, “w..w..what?”

“You heard me, beautiful, you’re so hot. Wanna go on a date after school today?” “W..w..well, I..I..I h..h..have t..t..to ask m..m..my p.p..p..p..parents” I said with red cheeks from blushing. “well, darling, go call them then” he handed me his cell phone, “use my phone”. Shyly I looked up at him and took his cell from him, because I didn’t have a own phone. I dialed my mother’s phone for asking If I was allowed to be back late. She said yes. I ended my call and turned back to the guy,”W..w..what’s y..y..y..your name b..b..by t..tt.tthe way?” “My name is Jason, yours?” “S..s..shawn a..a.and my m.m..mother s.ss.ssaid okay.” “Well, see you after school then, at the gate? Laters” He gave me a kiss on my cheek, which turned red immediately, and he walked away. What did I just do. I have a date… I have a DATE!!! OMG!

After the break I had Drama class, where we were rehearsing for the Romeo & Julia play, but because lack of girls it became Romeo & Julius. I had to play Julius and the person for  Romeo wasn’t decided yet.  I got the script and began reading, it was very romantic.

                       Meanwhile --- Mysterious Person's POV

“Mistress, I did it! He likes me already! It was an easy target! What should I do next? Bring him here?” “No you stupid dog! Let him be there, until we need him to finish this annoying fairy off! Don’t let him near any type of water in the meantime! The more he is in contact with water now, the stronger he will be!” A woman said with a high pitched voice. She was beautiful and dressed in red.

                         Back to school, Shawn’s POV

We were rehearsing the balcony scene, without a Romeo, so the director said those lines. I had my script in my hand and began, without my stutter, it's like a mirakle:

“O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?

Deny thy father and refuse thy name;

Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,

And I'll no longer be a Capulet.”

“Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?” the director said

“'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, t.though not a Montague.

W..w..what's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,

I c..c..can’t d..d..do it n..n..now, s..s..s..s..sorry!” I ran away, ashamed of my stutter in my last line. In the hallway I bumped into no one else than Gideon, “s..s.sorry” I looked at my feet. “What’s the matter little one? why you crying? Want to do something fun after school?” “I.I..I can’t.. s..s..sorry” “Why not?!” I heard  his voice became lower and harder, like he was mad! “I..I…I’ve a d..d..date” I blushed some more and began to walk away, heading for the toilets, but Gideon stopped me. He grabbed my arm and pulled. I shrieked. “Don’t worry, honey bun ,  have fun, but watch out… no one here is what he or she seems to be.”

And that was true, no one was what he or she seemed to be, not even Shawn, but he didn’t know that.

                  Titania's POV

After lunch we went back to the carriage and began speeding towards Calais, to take a ferry to Dover, the trip was long and I’m getting irritated by Candy and Puck. They were kissing the whole time. It’s just gross. “Stop that immediately! I hate to see it!” I shouted at them and they stopped luckily because I do not know what I would have done to them if they hadn’t.

When we arrived at Calais the ferry was there already, we got a private part of the ship.  It was very relaxing. I sat down on a relax chair on the deck, in the warm sun. I wanted a drink so I imagined one and it was there.  A cocktail: ‘Sex on the beach’. It was very peacefully. In the sun, my eyes closed. I loved it. Until I heard screaming from Kate; “Mother!! We’re almost there! Come to the carriage now please!” Annoying brat. I should have left her at home.

I arrived at the carriage just in time, because the doors of the ship were opening for us to speed away.  “Ma’am, 4 hours till arrival in  Glasgow.” Said Cobweb from the driver’s seat.

We drove past Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Lancaster, Carlisle, and eventually Glasgow. The hotel was like the one in France. Tomorrow we will arrive at the Island: ‘Cairn na Burg Beg’.

We were welcomed at the hotel entrance by a very Scottish looking man. “Fàilte in Glescae wifie, shall ah carry yer bags tae yer room? Ye ken, th' tea is served in yin oor.” [translation: welcome in Glasgow Madam, shall I carry your bags to your room? you know, the dinner is served in one hour]

“Well, that would be handy. Hurry up, I have to redress for diner. Cobweb, finish the carriage and horses and come directly to our room after that. Candy and Puck, release eachother! No more gay love when I’m near! And you two sleep in different rooms! Understood? Kate, stay indoors, when I notice you’re gone, you’ll be punished!” After my tirade I walked towards my room.

A/n

Sorry again for uploading this late and for the short chapter! Next chapter will be about the date, and maybe more about the kidnapper! Stay tuned!

Comment? Vote? Love?