Chapter 6 - One Day I'll Fly Away

>>> Youtube: Kimberley Walsh - One Day I'll Fly Away >>>

A/n: Dear readers, beforehand I would like to apologize for the end of the chapter, it could be a bit confusing..

Enjoy Reading, Love, Vote, Comment, Fan?

Chapter 6 – One Day I'll Fly Away

~~~~ Shawn’s POV ~~~~

After my first ballet class I couldn’t stop thinking about that teacher, he was so hot and muscular. I think I’m in love. He said he was a teacher at my high school, so I would see him today, that would be awesome! I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm, just so excited to go to school and see him again.

I crawled out of my blanket and looked in the mirror. “Hellow handsome”, I said smiling at my reflection without stuttering, because I was alone and feeling comfortable. I was thin.. and pale, My dark red boxers were beautiful on me. My ass looked good in it and my bulge was very visible now, I guess I had a morning wood or I thought to much about my teacher, East. Sight.

I was interrupted by my mother, banging on the door, “Wake up you sleepy head!” “I’m up mom… I’ll be right down, just a quick shower.”

I grabbed some clean boxers and dragged myself towards my own bathroom, I put the shower on and pulled off my boxers, my morning wood hit against my belly. I stroked it.

I heard my mother yelling for me to hurry, so I quickly did a step into the shower and began to massage myself with some shower gel. I shampooed my hair and washed it all off. On the floor were some stains.. if you know what I mean.. I had to clean it up before my mother would see it.

I turned the shower down and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry myself. When I was finished I pulled on my clean boxers and hurried towards my closet to grab my black skinny shorts, it was sunny and hot outside, and my white semi classy shirt. I wore G-Star slippers.

When I walked into the kitchen, my mother already served out breakfast. Pancakes with syrup. I love that! I grabbed a glass and poured myself a glass of juice. Fresh Orange Juice. While eating breakfast I talked with my mother about school, the first day and about me being afraid of being bullied again. Me being bullied was the reason for our moving. I was outed by the boy I had a crush on.

*FlashBack*

I walked through the hallways of the school, today was the day I was telling Jake about my crush on him. I hoped he would answer my crush. Answering he did, but not the way I wanted.

“Jake, I have to tell you something…. I love you…” “What!!! You dirty slut! Having a crush on me or something? I never want to see you, ever again! Dirty Fag! If you touch me ever again I’ll kill you!”

I ran away, crying. The next day, when I arrived at school, there was a gang of boys waiting for me. They surrounded me and beat me. If it wasn’t for the principal and the PE teachers I would’ve been dead by now….

I grabbed my jacket and took my bike out of the shed.  I had to bike like 15 minutes because we lived at the other side of the village. When I arrived I parked my bike and headed for the administration office to get my time table. When I entered the school building I was amazed, it was a big school for a little town like this. Maybe this was the only one in this area….

I arrived at the office and waited to be called in. When they called my name I stood up and walked towards the door, just to bump into a giant guy. I reached his shoulders. I looked at my feet, while blushing and I speeded towards the room, letting an aghast guy behind. I was embarrassed.