Prologue

Prologue

Imagine yourself at the edge of a forest, where you stand is the afforestation thin, but further away it becomes closer. You take some steps into the forest and it looks like the trees are moving, making you go another direction than you think you go. You’ll walk for like four hours and come back at the beginning where you stand at the edge of the forest.

My name is East Windsnap and with that I would love to welcome you to my world, deep in the forest. Well actually my world isn’t in the forest, but the portal is. This portal is one of the few that stand in the human world. I live in a world where time is very slow, so I live for like 500 years but I look like I’m 19 years old in human form.

I guess I forgot to mention, I am NOT a human. I could look like one, but that’s one of my abilities. I have magic, I can fly, I can shape shift and I can control something, but what it is, nobody knows. I have to figure it out.

You can recognize me by my yellow tunic and silvery lilac eyes and butterfly wings. Yeah! In my true form I have wings. In my human form I only have those silvery lilac eyes, which are very rare for humans.

I don’t know if you figured it out already, but I am a fairy.

Most humans think that we fairies are totally unable to think in any way, that we’re comparable with flies and birds like the sparrow, that we’re unable to communicate through words, but that we communicate with twittering and squeaky noises.

Well that’s just bull.

If only...., if only the humans knew about us…