Chapter 3 - Fairy Queen

>>>>>>> East on stage >>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>Blackmore's Night song >>>>

Imagine yourself in a forest, where you stand is the afforestation thin and in front of you stands a small wooden cabin.  To imagine in that small cabin lived like 50 people. They were al registered to live there actually. You make a step towards the cabin, and another, and another until you hit an invisible wall. How strange, you might think. You look behind you en then turn your head to the fornt again. Where first no one was, stands now a man, dressed in a red leather jacket. He only looks at you.

The first thing you feel is frightened, he looks tough and mean, you want to walk away, but you can’t…..

~~~~ East’s POV ~~~~

After a very enjoying day in the palace I slept very good and woke up this morning when my alarm buzzed. I snoozed the thing like 4 times, but eventually I came out of my bed. Enough time before work. Next to being a ballet teacher I was also the PE teacher at the high school in Faisfield. Only because I love to work with kids and to teach them things.

I began my morning routine, well I had no routine, I just snapped my fingers and I was clean, I snapped again and I had new clothes on, now I was ready to walk down the stairs en to eat breakfast with my parents and sister. Something called mother’s day breakfast. I walked down the stairs and sat down at the dining table in the dining room. The room was darkish, the blinds were closed and on the table were some lighted candlesticks. On the floor was a dark wooden floor, the table was made from abaci wood, just like the chairs.  The walls were dressed in red silk fabric, my parents has no taste in style.

I sat down and waited for the rest to come in. My sister was the first to enter, she was dressed in a doctors outfit today. “Playing for doctor again sis? Do you work there actually?” My sister gave me a icy stare “Well brother of mine, good morning to you too, I am not playing, I am a doctor! And I work at the hospital. So don’t be a jerk and shut up..”, “Wow someone is on her period today..” which I followed with a soft “bitch”.

Finally my parents entered the dining room and my sister and me didn’t speak again that meal. My parents on the other hand were very loud and present. They talked about the new family that moved into town, about the royal business, which I hated because I had to take over if my father quitted or died. Very lovely a family business like this.

And then the servants came in, they brought plates of eggs, cheese, sausages, toast, jam, cups of tea and coffee. A very luxurious breakfast.

After that lovely breakfast I went outside, morphed into my fairy form and flew towards the portal, the wind blew through my wings, it was one of the best things to feel in the world! Behind me was a trail of fairy dust. The morning was beautiful. I flew into the forest and saw flowers blooming and popping up out of the earth. I looked around and saw my dear friend Yentl Starwand, she was the fairy here who cared for the flowers, make them feel happy and beautiful. Yentl was dancing around in circles and waving her hands. Around her feet came little violets in all different colors, it was beautiful to see. But I had no time to loose, so I just yelled a g’day to Yentl and headed to the portal. Once I entered the clearing in the forest I slowed down and looked around. No one near, I quickly entered the portal.

Waves of purple light clashed into me and then it all went black…

~~~~ Yentl’s POV ~~~~

It was morning and I danced around in the forest, making flowers bloom. All kinds of flowers appeared at my feet in all different colors. The grass was beautiful now with all those colors. I lie down and closed my eyes. I probably fell asleep because I woke up when some trumpets were blown. I jumped to my feet, just in time to see the fairy queen arrive, I lowered my head out of respect. They stopped and she stared down at me, the Queen astride her steed,

“Young girl, are these flowers work of you? Or nature’s too?

 I see you have the courage, dear, but skill is what you need!"

With this comment I was shocked, I had skill! I was like mother nature, but I didn’t spoke, nobody spoke against her and lived. I had to answer her, but I was afraid.. “My queen, these flowers were made by me, because I danced here this morning feeling happy and good.” I quickly stared down at the ground, waiting for the queen to respond.

“Well young girl, I have to ask, for this will be your task,

have you seen my son today, because I haven’t seen him after our breakfast buffet.

I’m afraid that he’s been taken, which only could mean our enemy has been awakened.”

When she said that East was missing I was shocked, but I became scared when she started about our enemy. Why would that creature do something like this to us? The only thing I could think of was revenge…

                                            ~~~~ East’s POV ~~~~

When I woke up I couldn’t see a thing, everything was black, I heard a person breath next to me and I was in my human form. I tried to remember a thing, but I couldn’t. Where was I, who am I? I knew I was a fairy, but nothing more than that.

This had to be a bad dream, a very bad bad bad dream!

                                            ~~~~ Hazel’s / Fairy Queen’s POV ~~~~

I was playing reedpipes and thought about some song to sing. I sang often in a country named Germany, near the river the Rijn. I sang my songs over there, sitting on a bolder. They called me The Lorelei. But I wasn’t her, the effect of my song was the same as Lorelei’s though. I was in deep thought when I felt something was wrong, I immediately called for my husband, daughter and son. They all answered, except for East. He was gone. I felt it.

Without thinking I rushed towards the stables and jumped on the back of my pure white horse, a unicorn was to notable, and I headed for the forest, because the feeling of danger came from the portal. This was bad, really really bad.

On my way I saw Yentl, she hadn’t seen East, but I sensed he was here this day, like half an hour ago, just before my alarm bells were ringing.

When I arrived at the portal, it was black instead of transparent purple. This was worse than bad. I grabbed my flute and whistled a spellbinding song. I cloaked the portal in a magic force field to prohibit people from entering ánd leaving the portal.

It was time for a war meeting….

====================================

A/n Drama drama drama! what will happen?

comment & vote please (A)