Chapter 5 - I Have Confidence

>>>> Julie Andrews as Titania >>>>>

>>>> Song also by Julie Andrew ^^ Enjoy >>>>

~~~~ Titania’s POV ~~~~

After a night of good sleep I woke up by the sound of a scream in the room next to me. Oddly it was Candy’s voice who was screaming and Kate’s laughing… Interesting. I rolled out of bed, imagined myself in a purple silk robe, which I immediately wore.

I opened my bedroom door and walked to the room next to mine. Candy was still screaming and Kate was still laughing. I opened their door, wanted to yell at them, but my mouth fell open from what I saw. Kate lie on the ground, laughing, literary rolling over the floor laughing. Candy was on the bed, Puck was on him, I call him a him now, because he isn’t wearing his wig and make-up. Candy was still screaming because Puck tried to kiss him and was touching his boxers. He looked really hot, in his boxers instead of a dress. He was a bit muscled and smooth. Bad minds! Bad bad minds. I had to correct Puck!

“Puck! Remove yourself from Candy or I’ll drag you off him myself!” Puck looked up at me, shocked. Candy used this moment to release himself from Pucks arms, he quickly grabbed his bra with fake tits and pulled it on. I turned around and walked away, letting the door open.

With a queen’s elegance I stride towards the dining table, which was already set by my servant Cobweb. There were eggs, croissants, rolls and a lot of different kinds of food. I sat down at the head of the table, waiting for the others to come. I heard Kate coming, she was singing again, about that stupid human Heathcliff.

“Bad dreams in the night

You told me I was going to lose the fight

Leave behind my wuthering, wuthering

Wuthering Heights”

I made a note to myself about getting rid of Heathcliff when we came back at Athens. She would never see him again and he would be..

My thoughts were interrupted by a hard sound of something bashing on the door. Quickly I stood up, walked towards the door and sensed the person outside. It was a non-human, a police officer, but not from around here. He wasn’t French. He was Scottish. I opened up the door, with my fairy protection shield around me, only visible for fairies and other magical beings.

The officer looked up at me, he was kind of tiny and I am a tall, elegant and fierce woman. “Guid day ma'am, a've git a tip aboot a pedophile 'ere, Urr ye alone 'ere? Or ur 'ere mair o' yer kind, mah lassie?” I had to concentrate on what he was saying, but I got it all right and answered him very polite: “Well, hello kind sir, I’m in this hotel suite with my children, one of their friends and my servant. I do not tolerate pedophile-ism around me, so you don’t have to worry.” I hoped that Candy and Puck were separated now before they were spotted by this annoying officer.

“Weil, wifie, ah dinnae wantae interrupt bit ah hae tae check a' rooms afore ah kin gang. Whaur ur th' bedrooms?” Damn it! I had to give them a hint that here was an annoying officer. Puck, if you can hear me, here is a man who claimed that here is a pedophilic relationship. So get away from Candy Immediately! I send to Puck, hopefully he could hear it, he wasn’t very good at telepathic but he was better than Kate or Candy. The officer walked towards the bedrooms, following me. We entered the bedroom…

                                                      ~~~~ Candy’s POV ~~~~

I woke up because Puck was shifting in his sleep. I remembered I fell asleep wearing my bra, but it hurt now. I got up a bit, without waking up Puck. I clicked my bra loose and slid it of my arms. I lay down on my back again, Puck used my stomach as a pillow now. He was so cute, hopefully he was almost old enough so I wouldn’t be a pedophile. I dozed back to sleep again, just to wake up because Puck was crawling on me, kissing my lips softly. I pretended to sleep, Puck continued, until Kate began to laugh. I opened my eyes and screamed loudly. Puck was startled by me. He kept going though, until Titania entered the room, my cheeks turned red, causing Kate to laugh even more. Titania yelled at Puck, which startled him of course. I used this as a distraction to escape. I really liked Puck, but he was too young.

After Titania left Kate decided to take a shower. Puck used this moment to hug me again and to kiss my chest. He wasn’t really tall. I lifted him up in my arms, carrying him as a baby. He enjoyed it. He laid his head on my chest still holding me. “I like you little Pucky” I told him, it made him shiver. I guess it was a good sign.

It was very lovely, until Puck was shocked because of something I did miss. He jumped out of my arms and began to dress himself. “C, we have to dress, there is a man here. He says you’re a pedophile. He may not know it! I do not want to lose you”. The last part he sobbed. “Well my little one, let’s dress.” With a snap of my fingers I was dressed again. I wore a tight red mini skirt, a white tube top and 7” red latex high heels. Puck’s mouth fell open when he saw me. I walked towards the mirror to fix my make-up, a little red lipstick, a bit of white and silver eye shadow and some eyeliner. When I was done I turned to see Puck in his purple skinny jeans, his white hoodie and black converse sneakers. His slightly pointed ears stuck through his black hair. He was very cute. And then the officer entered the room…

~~~~ Titania’s POV ~~~~

We entered the bedroom and I saw both of the boys dressed. Puck in his normal outfit and Candy as a beautiful woman. On his to high heels. He was crazy. The officer inspected the room and wanted to enter the bathroom, but Kate was in there. He gave a good bash to the door and the door flew open. Kate stood there, only wearing a towel, with wet hair. Her red hair looked like it was on fire. She was mad. I grabbed the officers arm and pulled him out of the bathroom. “What were you thinking sir, watching my daughter naked? Leave now, or you’ll be in a lot of trouble!” While saying this it became darker. I absorbed the light around us.

“Weil she haes crakin' tits 'n' yin hell o' a bahookie”, he said. I lost my temper and with a blinding white light he was gone. Only a few drops of ass were left of him. Consequents of being rude.

“Well Puck and Candy, is there something you two like to tell me? Something about having a big ass crush?” They looked at me, both were fully red. “Well I have to tell you something too, Puck looks like he is like 6 years old, but he is a lot older. His father erased his memory before he came to me. Puck is like 16 years old. Still too young for you two to date, but if you wait a year or two, Puck will have had his growth spurt then and he would look like 18. Then you two would be legally dating. Alrighty?” They both nodded and puck climbed on Candy’s lap and hugged him or her… arrghh… this was difficult…

                                            ~~~~ East’s POV ~~~~

I heard some footsteps and I heard a voice. I recognize it! This was someone I recently met……