Chapter 12:

IM AWESOMETwo updates in a day!

Chapter 12:

*BEEP* *BEEEP* *BEEEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

I groaned as I slapped my alarm clock. I hated that thing. I looked at it to see it was 5:30am. Why the hell am I up so late? I turn away from my alarm and unplug my phone to see it was Monday. The day we got back from winter brake. Shit niggits. I Climb Out of bed and drag myself to my closet and pick out dark blue jeans with a Black sparkle belt and a black ripped tee. I walk up to the mirror and do my black makeup and put my hair out lose. My hair Was naturally wavy but I straitened it to give it the 'Bad Ass' look and with my *still there* white piece of hair so I slip on my white and black toms and grave my headphones and my phone and run out seeing that it was now 6:40. Seeing my parents still asleep I leave them a note and grave an apple with my backpack to run to school. Yipee!

*Time Skip*

"Hey Al-" I hear Austin begin "What the hell are you wearing?"

"Clothes….. unless you want them off" I wink. I don't know why… but ever since my "bad side" was free I've been a little bit more cocky lately.

"Your Ass shows a lot in those jeans" Austin mutters. I look at my bum to see that it does pop out a little more than usual, but since I know this is pissing him off I decide to play with him a little more.

" Well I don't see anyone else complaining" I say pointing to all the drooling boys staring at me, and just like that, I was slammed in to a wall

"If you don't want those pathetic hormonal teenage boys beating to a pulp I decide you stop this. Now." Austin growls

"Who says you control my life?" I growl back suddenly taken back about what he just told me

"I Do. Now, Get your sexy ass in the school before I beat the shit out of those big eyes freaks" Austin laughs. See? This is why I love him…. Wait did I say love? What the hell? Um, anyways. I LIKE This of him because hes not the serious type of guy, everything turns in to a joke for him and its really funny.

I nod my head and lead the way in to the building swaying my hips a bit at Austin and getting a 'Knock it off' growl as I begin to laugh my way to my locker.

"Woah chica Who brought the bad ass to school?" I hear a familiar Spanish voice laugh

"Trish!" I yell and give her a huge hug.

"Woah hold up girl you cant just not call me for the entire break then give me a hug once we get back!" Trish pouts. I pout back and she sighs and returns my hug

"última vez que estoy haciendo esto por ti hermana" (last time im doing this for you sister) Trish tells me in Spanish. I stare at her for a while…. Im going to have to google that later on…

Sorry that its short i just really wanna hurry this up so i can start the sequal...

Yep You heard Right...

A SEQUAL TO CHANGE ME! :D

-Melissa

Who really appreciates Comments :)