Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own Austin and Ally Or Kendall Night.

Chapter 10:

I Wake up the next morning to see Kendall Cooking.

"Good Morning Ally" Kendall says with a smile.

I look at him sternly. "What Are you doing up?"

"Cooking" he says referring to the delicious smell coming from the pan,

I sigh and sit in a chair "How's your back?" I ask

"Better." He says as he sets down two hot plates of omelets and pancakes.

I breathe in the marvelous smell, "Where in the world did you learn how to cook like this?"

"I kind of taught myself" He shrugs

"You should be a cook" I say while I take a bite out of the omelet

"I've been thinking that, but i don't have enough money" he sighs while he begins to eat too,

"Well, just to let you know, I'd Eat there" I say pointing my fork at him

We both laugh and continue to talk

"So how about you Miss you-should-be-a-cook, How about your dreams?" he asks

"I Want to become a singer/songwriter" I say nonchalantly

"You should!" Kendall says "You an amazing song writer and a Great singer!"

I giggle "anyways, does your back feel any better for a little ice cream?" I ask as I put both of our plates in the sink

"Hmmm" he thinks "I Believe it is Miss Ally"

"then lets go!" I say laughing as we run out the door.

~Line break~

After we got ice cream we both went over to a park near by and started to swing on the swings. We were laughing so much that we didn't notise a blond staring at us.

I stop laughing when I catch his eye. Austin.

"Austin what are you doing here." I say sternly, Kendall also got up to stand next to me.

Austins voice was low and scratchy "Ally, Please.. Help Me.."

"Why should i?" I ask roughly but a bit worried, Austin looked like he'd been running for hours

"Cassidy. She's been getting me drunk. I don't know whets been happening for the last couple days."

I don't know if I should of believed him or not but I saw a pink Porsha(1) park at the parking lot and I graved both Austin and Kendall And we ran back to the car and sped back to Kendall's. Great. Now I have to take care of two boys.

We got home and began to tell Austin every thing that's been happening. He look absolutely horrified when I was done. He got up and tried to give me a hug but I stopped him.

"Hug me when your less Sweaty(2)" I say and he begins to laugh I tell both of them that I'd be back, I was going to fetch some cloths for Austin.

~Austins P.o.v~

After we arrived at Kendalls House, Ally left to my house to fetch my cloths. I desided to ask Kendall Some questions.

"Hey Kendall" I said

"Yeah?" he responded

"Do you like Ally?" I asked. I knew he was surprised but he quickly awensered

"Don't get me wrong, She's Talented, Smart, Funny And Cool." He Said "But I've got an amazing girl back in Wisconsin."

I sighed in relif and smiled a bit… Ally still could be mine.

~Allys p.o.v~

After getting Austin's cloths, he went to take a shower while I ordered more pizza and Kendall Played Mario(3) on The wii(4)

"No Mario! Don't die!" Kendall Yelled . I giggled as Austin came out better looking.

"Now can I have that hug?" Austin asked pleadingly

I look up at him " Of course you can" I smile as we both hug. It was an amazing feeling to have my Austin back.

"And its an amazing feeling to have you back Ally" Austin Smirked. Wait. DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!

I Blush and we both walk over to Kendall to join in the game.

im Soooo Sorry that it was short :( i've been having writers block :((

So If You Love BTR & PewDiPie Riview!

Love Your Very Weird Writer,

-Melissa