Chapter 7: Talents and Warnings

Chapter 7: Talent And Warning

"Ally are you sure you want to do this like your self?" Trish asked

"Yes Trish. I want to do this" I sighed

"Ok then… " she said as she pulled out my new outfit(1) for the show, you see… im singing at my schools talent show…. As my self…. Im singing one of my songs that I wrote a couple weeks ago, its good but im I ready to sing it in front of a bunch of people who hate me? What about Cassidy? What if she says im terrible? But wait… why do I care? Well maybe I could get bullied even more! Or maybe-

"Stop doubting yourself" Trish said, I looked at her weirdly. Did I say this stuff outloud?

"What? I know you." She replied instantly and handed me my bag to change. I smile at her and walk in the bathroom to change. This is going to be a night to remember.

Austins P.O.V

I've screwed up everything I loved. Well most things… I feel Sick and powerless knowing that she hates me. I've tried pancakes but they don't work. i even tried hanging with Caddidy but all she wants to do is kiss me. Uh no.

I Know who you wanna kiss.

Who?

Rhymes with Sally.

Ally?

Yep.

Oh Shut up

Im sirisly thinking of going to a psychologist. But anyways, I miss her! Shes so beautiful, her eyes sparkle in the moon light. Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle. Uhhhhh Weird. Oh and about that talent show thing? Yeah Dez signed me up, I'm singing a song that made me think, Its for Ally of coarse but. If you think… I've been writing songs more than I thought I could. I mean, before I even met Ally, I couldn't write a song to save my life! Things are getting pretty crazy, let me tell you that. And since the shows in 20 minutes… I better get going…..

Allys P.O.V

I put on my new outfit and walk out, I get blinded by a flash…

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled

Trish Laughed "Woman, Calm Down im just taking pictures!" she tried saying but mutter most of it because of the laughing.

"Ha, Ha." I sarcastically said "And why are you taking pics Any ways?"

"Because every one would want to see how the Normal ally looked before she became Famous!" she said with a French accent. I laugh at her poor attempt to be French and walk over to my song book. Its Time.

~Line Break~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2013 Miami High School Talent Show!" The principle yelled "Lets get this started with Ally Dawson!"

I walk on stage and grave the mic. The only thing you hear is the clicks of my heals walking on stage, i gave a thumbs up at the music guy and the music started…

"I want you to love me like I'm a hot ride

Be thinkin' of me, doin' what you like

So boy, forget about the world 'cause it's gon' be me and you tonight

I wanna make your bed for ya, then I'ma make you swallow your pride

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love

Like I'm the only one who knows your heart

Only girl in the world