Chapter 4: Songs And Almosts

Chapter 4.

Allys P.O.V

"Ok Well, Ally" Trish Says As She Looks at her watch "Ive got to get another job. See ya later" and she walks out. I sigh, Im Stuck Here Untill 10. I Help Out a few more customers and put the closed sign on so I can walk up stairs and finsh this song I was working on. Its funny because after the Show, ive felt much more… Alive… Or just better then I have been in a long time. Is it because of that Austin guy? I mean… He looks nice but Ill never know. He'll be pulled in to the popular life soon and ill just be another nerd.

"Keep Your Self Together Girl" I Whisper To my self. "Every thing will be alright" And With that I close the door behind me and walk to my beautiful brown piano. I grave my book out of my bag and Begin to write.

Dear Book,

This week has been so weird. I mean I let Trish take me to the club to sing that song I wrote from Cassidy, And I feel So alive. Ive made some lyrics for a new song! Yay me! But I still have to work on letting my self go. I hate having to lie to everybody but ya know. Also I met this boy named Austin yesterday too. He looks like the nice popular boy but he'll soon change. All Populars do. But he really was something. I asked Trish and she thought It was true love. HA. Yeah right. I haven't been in love for 3 years now. What makes him so special? No one has ever changed me. Execpt Cassidy. And Dallas.

*CRASH*

I get up from my seat and walk over to the door. Didn't I put the closed sign on?

Austin P.O.V

"Dez I just don't know what to do. Should I confront her?" I asked nervously.

HA! Your nervous!

Nooooooo Im Not Nervous…

Bro. im you. I KNOW THESE THINGS.

Oh Just shut up.

Im getting real tired of this…..

"Uh heck Yeah!" Dez practiacly Screamed until some black haired latina walked right in to him.

"HEY. WATCH IT!" The Short Latina Yelled

Dez Looked at her weirdly. "im Uh, Sorry" he said sighlently.

I guess the girl felt bad cuz she said "you know what. Im sorry. Ive been in a rush and I didn't see you there" she said.

And there popped up the typical Dez "Its fine, Hey You Wanna Go Grave Some Lunch?" he asked

"Sure" she giggled.

"Hey Austin just go ask her. I think she works at the music store" Dez said over his shoulder as he walked away with the short girl I Still Don't know the name of.

"M'Kay" I said as I walked torwards Sonic Boom. This Was The Moment.

~Line Brake~

*CRASH*

. . . I Just knocked down some Violins by accsendent. I know the sign said closed but the lights were on and I thought there was a person in there…

"What The Heck?" I heard a girl say from above me…

Ally.

Allys P.O.V

"What The Heck" I Said as I looked below to see familiar Golden hair by the fallen Violins.

"A-austin?" I Asked as I walked down the stairs and over to him.

"Uh Hi" Austin Said as he rubbed the back Of his Neck. Cute. Wait Wut. Uhhh Pickles!