Chapter 6: Attacks and Reacts

Chapter 6.

Austins P.O.V

"Its Been Two Weeks… TWO WEEKS. WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER. I Mean Maybe Elliot RAPED Her! Or-Or Maybe Get Her In To A Gang! Maybe Even KILLED HER!" I Yelled Threw The Phone. I Could Almost Hear Dez Flinching at Every word…

"Oh I don't know Austin. Trish hasn't talked to me because of the beginning of school. Im sure we can get some stuff out of her by then." Dez replied calmly. For a guy who acts really stupid, He's really smart.

I Sighed a fine and hung up the phone.. This Wasn't Gonna Happen. Not To My Ally.

Determined I see..

Oh god not you again..

Oh what ever, I told you I would always be here

Smh. What Ever.

But I have good news that Brian(1) found out!

Oh really? What?

Your Heart is recovering, well the inside… its been more alive than it has been for years.

Wow. And this is all because of Ally?

Correct.

Wow.

Yeah that guys still bothers me… its really creepy at times but its amusing. But I wasn't kidding about this Elliot guy. I'm going to find out what's happening NOW.

Allys P.O.V

Everything is so swirly. I don't really remember much but i think Elliot took me out to a club and making me drink a lot. I don't know what I'm wearing but it looks like school clothes

"Heyyyy Allllyyyy" Elliot Says devilishly

"Heeeeeeyyyyy Eeelllliiiiooootttt" I say obviously drunk

"Wanna Go back to my house and meet up with the guys?" he asks with a smirk on his face

"Ooooooohhhhh wwwwhhhoosss thheeessseee frrrriiieeennnnddds?" I ask Drunkly

"Oh just my Gang" he says normaly "they're really good at what we're gonna do tonight" he winks

"oooooookkkkkkk" I say. I don't know whats going on. SOME ONE HELP.

Austins P.O.V

I Get to the club to see Ally leaving with Elliot Obviously Drunk. I run to up Ally to check on her but all I get was a punch in the lip from Elliot.

"Don't touch my girlfriend" he says smirking and walking away with Ally.

No. This isn't Good. Not Good At All.

~Line Brake~

"Trish Go to Elliots house now. I think they're gonna do something bad to her" I shout threw the phone before hanging up, im almost at His house when I get clumped out by 3 new cars with angry men in them, Elliot waves at them and turns at his drive way. They all park and take bags out of their trunks. One clumsy man dropped a bag without noticing and I ran to get it and gasp at what's inside. Torture Tools. I Run Back in my car and call 911 and run back out.

I Have To Fight For Ally.

Ally's P.O.V

Whats going on. These men look mean and scary. I don't like this at all

"Ok Ally. This is going to hurt…. A lot." He says as he pulls a knife out of his bag. I start screaming but he tapes my mouth shut.

"Look sweetie. It's not you, It's Austin, He Wants You. But Cassidy Wants Him. And I Know you WONT Stay With me Forever. So I might as well Kill You." He says as the others laugh, then Elliot Slashed the Knife across my leg And Across My Arms. I start Crying even more. The men laugh once again but to be interrupted by a very familiar voice. I hear the guy yell My name and attack all the men. When Elliot Was The Only One, Cops Flew In From The Door And Arrested All The Guys. I Look Up To See My Savior…