The Day Before.

Tilly's p.o.v
Just as we finish getting the kids ready to go shopping there is a knock at the door, Camden opens the door
"Alpha i hope we are not early?"
"No Sophie come on in" All the guys walk in Sophie, William, Callum, Ally, Storm
"Hi Luna how are you feeling?"
"I'm good thank you Sophie so are you already to go shopping yet?"
"Yes Luna"
"There is so much to do buy the dresses, guys I hope you have a lot of patients because today is going to be a long day". Camden is looking at me and I can tell he's eager to share good news with the friends I nod at him.
"OK guys can I have your attention for just a minute" all of our Friends turn to Camden  he looks at me and say's "Tilly is pregnant" Everyone start coming up to us and hugging us and giving there congratulations
"Thank you all but I really think it's time that we get going we have a lot to do today" we go out to the car and put the children in their car seats making sure they are buckled in. I climb into the passenger side while Camden climbs into the drivers seat I looked through the window to see that everyone is in there cars and ready to go. We make our way to the shopping maul when we arrive we are happy to find parking spaces next to each other getting out the car we get the children out and I give them the same talk as last time were here.
"Now you know the rules no running off you must stay by our side at all times"
"Yes mamma" they say me and Camden take their hands and we go to the others I can see that Sophie is really excited I smile at her for a moment I'll get lost in my thoughts and think by the time when Sophie was alone and now she has found her mate became a big part in the pack sometimes it's funny how you think you have a life work out I feel Pull on  my hands and look down to see Emily looking at me.
"Mamma"
"I'm okay baby just happy thoughts" we make our way into the mall i'll be truthful I don't like coming to the mall too many unknowns around but sometimes you just have to push through and do it the best way you can.
"How does this sound with you I want to going to the bridal shop first and get what I need for Emily and Aaron"
"Yes that sounds great we have to get our dresses" we walk in to the bridal shop and straight away a saleswoman up to us
"Can I help you?"
"Yes I need to get my children kitted out for a wedding"
"Yes of course the children's section is this way me and Camden go to follow the woman I turn back
"I want to see the dresses you try on ladies"
"Of course we will show you" I turned back and walk to the kids section we got Aaron sorted out first as he would become bored with this very quickly in the end we got him a A black tux with a white shirt and a little bow tie he looks so handsome. we also got him a A black coat to change into after the ceremony with a hud because after the ceremony we are going to reveal the playground for the kids. When it's finally time for Emily to get her dress she tries near enough all of them on by the time we settled I settle on a creamy white dress with a bow on the front in the middle we also found a white fleecy cape with the hood on the top she looks absolutely beautiful I also get her some fleecy white trousers and A white jumper for after the ceremony when she will be on the climbing frame. We come out of the dressing room to find that Aaron is nearly asleep on Camden I smile at them.
"Come on let's go" Aaron jumps up and is eager to go but as we get into the main section I see his shoulders slumped. We go over to the others all the men look like they're dying to get out of there.
"How about this why don't you leave the ladies here so we can continue dress shopping and why don't you take the kids and go and have a McDonald's or something and we will catch up with you" Emily wants to go as well so when all the guys are gone with the kids we get down to some serious shopping. In the end Sophie picked out a lavender dress with Crystal decoration on the front she looks absolutely beautiful it brings a tear to my eye, Ally decides on a Green silk dress that goes to the knee at the front and the feet at the back she also looks absolutely beautiful
"Ladies you both look absolutely gorgeous"
"Thank you Luna they say"
"Let's go and save the guys from the boredom I'm sure they've eaten by now" we laugh and make our way out of the shop we head over to McDonald's and yes there we see our guys The kids are playing with their toys out of the happy meal we make away over in sit down.
"Hey baby you finished?"
"Yes honey we have didn't take that long though"
"Not that long four hours you call four hours not that long" Storm says the only answer he gets is the glare from us and smack round the head from Ally we all burst out laughing even the children.
"Baby we have been talking Ally and Callum need to get some stuff and they want to make their gift to us and the kids a surprise and they are  going along with William and Sophie
"Okay that's fine" we all say our goodbyes and head off in different directions We pass a pet store and in the window are some puppies
"Mamma mamma can we see?"
"Sure honey we make away inside and asked to have a look at the puppies A lady gets  two puppies out of the shop window one is white and the other is Brown
"What breed are they?"
"They are shihtuz puppies and are eight weeks old"
"Mamma mamma can we have them?"
"Sorry baby not know maybe in the future"
"Okay then" they look so sad and give the puppies back to the lady I take there hands and walk out the shop Canderm stays behind we wait for about five minutes and then he comes back.

Camden mind links me "I've got the puppies baby and I told them that Storm will come by tomorrow morning to collect them"
"That's great" and then I burst that laughing
"What's so funny?"
"We are going to have puppies living with wolves" .We make our way around and We get the kids some clothes and some toys for their birthday The puppies will be there big birthday gift along with the playground. The children are starting to get tired we've been out for nine hours and we decide to pick up a pizza on the way home. Mind linking the others others asking them if they need our help and I'm surprise when they say they are already on the way home. Soon we are on our way home as well we get in and I take the pizza and plate up, while Camden take the children to wash their hands. As I am just putting the food on the table they all come back. We eat our pizza and then we give the children a bath tucking them into bed we give them both a kiss and pull the doors to. It's 9 30 at night but we are all bushed I go to take a shower I'm not in the shower five minutes before Camden joins me he trials kisses all over my body and we make love under the water. I change into my pyjamas and jump into bed Camden says he just has some things to do and he will be back soon, i put my head on the pillow last thought I have before I fall asleep is it tomorrow I am getting married.