Decision made.

Camden POV
I will make her see she is meant for me that she is strong and loved, never will I let her go I love her, seeing her in pain is hard for me and it will get harder. I'm so lucky that she has been fighting all this time I hate to think of what she could of done. With her grandparents getting here tonight I know she will be mad at me but she has suffered to long on her own, I pray that this will help her I will be by her side she is mine and she will be loved.

Tilly's POV
Opening my eyes I see Camden is sitting by the bed he's still here why? "Why are you still here?"
"Your my mate there is nowhere I would rather be"
"Just leave!"
"No you had your say now it's mine, I will not reject you I love you, you have to stop trying to protect everyone and let me help you. No you will let me help you! I'm not going anywhere you think your weak your not, you have lived with this hidden it put everyone else first, now that stops. I'm your mate your other half together we are complete. You will be a great Luna you know why?" I shake my head "you will be grate you put others first you know real pain iv just met you and I know this already your trying to push me away for my own good, which is not going to happen, you are mine and I will love you till the day I die. Tears are streaming down my face.
"I'm scared Im so scared!"
"I know baby and I'll never leave you we will have hard times like everyone else but we will come out stronger" he kisses me and it feels like home I want to hold him so bad then as if he knows he holds me and I wrap my arms around him.
"Come let's get some breakfast" I climb out of bed and look at the clock.
"Oh no I'm late"
"I spoke to Jennifer she knows you will be off for a few weeks"
"I just got the job"
"Baby don't worry I have sent her cover for you"
"Fine it's not like I have a choice" he smiles at me and gives me a kiss, he makes breakfast chocolate chip pancakes and places orange juice In front of me.
"Thank you" I eat fast I'm so hungry Camden watches me with a smile on his face.
"Baby I need to ask you something" looking into his eyes
"Ok" I swallow
"It's nothing bad so don't worry I want you to move to the pack house with me, I need you with me I don't want to spend another night without you, your my world I want to be there when you have nightmares to comfort you, you may think this is moving to fast but I have waited a long time for you baby".
"I have only just brought this place I don't know"
"Baby please"
"I'm not selling my home!"
"You don't have to we can home another couple here"
"Rent it out"
"No baby from the pack"
"I'm scared"
"I know baby but you have been on your own to long". Taking a deep breath I look at Camden can I do this? Do I want this?, yes I do want this my wolf screams in my head happy with the news.
"Ok I'll move in with you but can we take the pack one day at a time let me get use to living with you and slowly get to know the others"
"Of course baby" I release a breath he smiles at me. I go take a shower and get dressed Camden is in the living room on his laptop when I enter he looks up and holds his hand out to me, taking his hand he pulls me down next to him, placing the laptop on the floor he sits me in his lap I try to get off.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm to big let me up" he growls at me and places his head on my neck taking deep breaths
"You are not to big" I look away, Camden places his hand on my chin and turns me to him "I love everything about you your body is beautiful plenty of curves for me to hold on to" he gives me a kiss and I snuggle close to him, wrapping his arms around me I feel so safe.
We talk for hours and I notice Storm come through the door with four pizza boxes
"You hungry?"
"Starved thanks for bringing this I'll get some plates" I try to get of Camden's lap but he holds me in place
"Camden" Storm laughs
"I'll get the plates"
"Camden that was rude!"
"Mine!" and he places his head back on my neck. When Camden finally pulls his head from my neck we eat our pizza.
"Well I'll leave you to it" Storm says
"Ok Camden I think we should tell Storm"
"Tilly has accepted me as her mate and she will be moving into my home with me can you make sure everything is prepared"
"That's fantastic news congratulations to you both Alpha Luna he bows then disappears"
"I thought you said pack house we were moving in"
"Sorry baby but when the Alpha finds his mate we will have our own home not far from the pack house is that a problem?".
"No it's better I was worried about bumping into everyone at the breakfast table" snuggling into Camden I feel tired again so I'll just close my eyes just for a minuet.

Camden POV
Looking at my mate I have never been so happy she is sleeping in my arms every now and then she whimpers but I just hold her closer and she calms down she looks so peaceful placing my head on top of hers, Storm mind links me to tell me he has picked up  her grandparents looking at my baby I'm expecting a fight when they arrive.
I hear a car pull up and at that moment, Tilly stirs in my arms
"Hey baby"
"Sorry I was only going to close my eyes for a few moments"
"You don't have to apologise"
"Camden"
"Yes baby" I hear the door open but Tilly is thinking really hard
"Camden I miss my grandparents I want to see them" she sniffs
"I don't think that will be a problem"
"Can we go soon?"
"Baby turn around" I look at him funny then I turn around  and the tears really fall
"Grandma grandpa" I run into there arms we are all crying I hold on so tight I don't think I'll ever let go.