Pack Meeting.

Tilly's  p.o.v
"Yes Luna I am" I am pushed so that the wolves surround me
"What do you want?" Camden asks
"To talk that is all I want, I helped to save the Luna that should tell you I'm not a threat"
"Camden please let him speak"
"Ok talk"
"My name is William and yes I am a vampire, Luna you must be senses"
"Not that I know of"
"I had my sent hid very well I have been near my mate and she couldn't tell that I was her mate, that is why I am here my mate is in your pack"
"Who is it?" Camden asks
"Her name is Sophie" I look at him shocked
"You were at the coffee shop?"
"I was and I thank you for helping her, that is why I followed you to make sure you got back safe and I'm happy I did"
"You want to take Sophie away?" I ask
"No but that is not my decision if I cannot join your pack, I will leave it up to her to either come with me or reject me"
"Where do you get your blood from?" Camden asks
"I drink from animals Alpha, rabbits, dears"
"When was the last time you drank human blood?"
"Sixty years ago Alpha"
"Ok here is what I propose until I am happy that you are not a threat I am going to invite you into the pack under the condition that you will be under guard twenty four seven until I am completely happy"
"I accept your conditions Alpha, Luna" we all walk home and when we get to the pack I run inside to the children and hug then so tight.
"Momma you sad?" Emily asks
"I'm ok I just missed you both so much" they hug me back and I will never be so stupid again I have to much to loose.
"EMERGENCY PACK MEETING" we all make our way into the meeting room the children stay with grandma I'll tell grandma everything later. I stand next to Camden and William the warriors are behind us, I take a deep breath and step behind the mic everyone calms down and listens to what I have to say.
"Hello everyone today I almost died" there are gasps "I was surrounded by rogues and by myself I was very stupid, by the time Camden showed up and everyone else got to me a rogue named Justin had me around the throat and I thought for sure my time was up. Just when I thought there was no hope a stranger jumped from a tree this man here is William and he saved me by knocking Justin off me" there were claps and thank you's floating around the room. "William has a mate and she is in this pack she does not know yet. William is a vampire" everyone is so quite" he wants to join the pack to be with his mate, me and Camden have offered him a trial bases at the moment he will be guarded twenty four seven. I hope you realise that I would never put any of you in danger this pack is not just a pack to me it's an extension of my family. I would like to know what you think?"
"What does he eat?" Is shouted
"Luna allow me" I step aside and into Camden's arms.
"I eat animal blood rabbits, dear and no I do not feed off wolves but if my mate accepts me then I will drink her blood but it will only be a small amount each time"
"Thank you for saving the Luna"
"I'm happy I was there to help"
"What if your mate rejects you?"
"Then I will leave it's as simple as that"
"Who is your mate?"
"I want her to notice the bond first"
"If the Luna and Alpha are giving you a chance I guess we will to" Camden steps up to the mic
"let's vote" I look at Camden and I am so nervous what are we going to do or say to the people who object.
"Who does not have a problem with giving the trial a go?" I close my eyes I'm tapped on the shoulder it's Storm
"Luna nobody has a problem with it"
"Really?" he nods his head I look out to everyone with a smile on my face.
"Thank you for having faith in us" I just hope we are doing the right thing. We all leave the meeting room and me, Storm, Camden the warriors along with William all go to the office. I mind link Sophie to come to the Alphas office, a few minuets later there is a knock at the door.
"Come in" Camden calls Sophie walks in and closes the door
"Luna, Alpha have I done something wrong?"
"No why would you think that?"
"I'm in the Alphas office" I smile at Camden for him to take over.
"It's not always bad news when you come in here" he chuckles he looks at William and nods, I know the moment he unhides his sent Sophie looks straight at him after a couple of seconds they whisper "mate". William went straight to her taking her in his arms she holds on tight she has tears in her eyes.
"Why are you crying love?"
"I never thought I would find my mate" I placed my hand on Camden's he takes my hand and kisses it, Sophie looks at me
"Alpha, Luna would it be ok if William stayed with me in my home I'm on my own and I have no problem with having warriors being in my home"
"I have no problem with that" Camden says
"Thank you Alpha, Luna" she looks at William "I will never reject you I have waited to long to find you"
"I'm happy to hear that love"
"Thank you for saving our Luna she is a friend as well as a Luna"
"I know love she is a great Luna"
"That she is" Camden says "I think we have covered everything"
"Alpha may I ask one more thing?"
"Go ahead"
"Thanks to the Luna I now have a job working with Jennifer, I was wondering if he could come along with me" Camden sits there thinking for a moment Sophie looks nervous.
"That should be ok William please hide your sent when there"
"I will Alpha and thank you again"
"Well that's everything Sophie congratulations on finding your mate" Sophie bows her head "William treat her well she is an valued member of this pack"
"I will Alpha". They walk out the room along with two warriors It's just me Storm and Camden left in the office "I'm going to help the children bake I'll see you later"
"Ok baby" I walk out the office closing the door.